Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
!!!
giphy.gif

I just refreshed my account page.

And it described the change (i.e., no more radar). There was a big button asking if I agreed to that change. Then after I agreed, I have a VIN assigned an estimated delivery of this weekend!

Ordered 5/5. 7-seater. Devon PA.
Congrats!!

No big button for me yet. I ordered 5/9. Just seeing offer to get an insurance quote from Tesla.

I just refreshed my account page.

And it described the change (i.e., no more radar). There was a big button asking if I agreed to that change. Then after I agreed, I have a VIN assigned an estimated delivery of this weekend!

Ordered 5/5. 7-seater. Devon PA.
Great info, glad to see some movement here.
I don’t see anything like that so far on my account, ordered 4/15 in Montreal. Fingers crossed!

What's your VIN range? Do you mean the order page, or the account page? I dont' have anything on mine. When did you order? Whats your config!!

I ordered May 5th. MSM, black interior, 7-seater, hitch. No FSD. Pick up location is Devon PA. VIN is 1885XX.

To clarify, that big button was on the ORDER page, not the ACCOUNT page. Sorry, I got too excited!

I don't think they've indicated at all that they're removing any of the ultrasonic sensors used for short-range obstacle detection. Radar on my current car is very spotty in downpours and when snow/ice gets caked on the front of the car. So I'm also curious if this is worse, similar, or better in those conditions.
I have radar on my VW for adaptive cruise control. It works well until the weather interferes with it...and in those cases you shouldn't be relying on it anyway.

Reactions: Sudsington
I am awaiting delivery from Kansas City as well. What this Tesla Vision all about ? I am new to this.

Not using radar for their Autopilot and FSD features anymore, solely vision (cameras).

Reactions: kKumar