Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
cant even click manage any longer
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 6.38.33 PM.png

I got a text from Tesla saying my car was ready, the good news is it gives a link that is not the same as our VIN refresh page and it actually works. You choose which date you want to pick it up and then it sends you a calendar invite. But now I can't get into the site to get my VIN or see what else I need to prepare. I will pick it up tomorrow.

Anyone waiting to get their car at Rocklin SC in N Cal, I just called and they dont have cars yet. They are hoping a few trucks will be there on Monday. She said that if a Vin pops up on your account, that means your car is being built, but I am not so sure that is accurate. Oh well......

I got a text from Tesla saying my car was ready, the good news is it gives a link that is not the same as our VIN refresh page and it actually works. You choose which date you want to pick it up and then it sends you a calendar invite. But now I can't get into the site to get my VIN or see what else I need to prepare. I will pick it up tomorrow.
Congrats. What is your pickup location?