Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone waiting to get their car at Rocklin SC in N Cal, I just called and they don't have cars yet. They are hoping a few trucks will be there on Monday. She said that if a Vin pops up on your account, that means your car is being built, but I am not so sure that is accurate. Oh well......
I am. I'm up in Chico, so it's just about an hour and a half drive. I'm hoping it will be in the next week or so.

Anyone waiting to get their car at Rocklin SC in N Cal, I just called and they dont have cars yet. They are hoping a few trucks will be there on Monday. She said that if a Vin pops up on your account, that means your car is being built, but I am not so sure that is accurate. Oh well......
Fellow Rocklin SC here but not expecting a VIN or delivery until late June (hopefully). Ordered 5/9.

Glad to finally see progress with VINs for everyone else.

Anyone waiting to get their car at Rocklin SC in N Cal, I just called and they dont have cars yet. They are hoping a few trucks will be there on Monday. She said that if a Vin pops up on your account, that means your car is being built, but I am not so sure that is accurate. Oh well......
Although that could be true, we saw our vin on the lot in Raleigh NC this weekend and it was just assigned to us so it is not always the case for sure.