Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 5/11

Y LR White White Tow Hitch
Delivery dates and weeks estimated gone.

Received an explore Model Y accessories email yesterday.

Hoping the tow hitch isn’t going to slow me down. I’d be happy to have a car, as I’ve sold mine, and add the tow hitch later.

In DFW

Reactions: Sjf03
I've been following this thread since I placed my order. Got my VIN Last night 197xxx. Dates had disappeared during the day yesterday and checked at 12:30AM and VIN was there. Good luck to everyone !

Ordered 04/18
Blue/Black MYP FSD no tow
EDD 05/28-05/31
Picking up in Burbank
So close to 200xxx. Curious who will be the first to have one!

Ordered 4/18 and just keep getting a song and dance from SAs at Mt. Kisco, NY. Original estimate was 5.20 to 6.1. Then dates moved all over (disappearing sometimes). Couple of days ago it suddenly jumped to 6.10-6.30, and now it says "3-13 weeks" NOTE it does NOT say "from order date". Starting to think that I'd better prepared for months of waiting.

• Disagree
Reactions: suprax
Guys has anyone financed their loan through Bofa? I was pre-approved for 2.03 so went with them.I called the bank and they are telling me it takes 5 Business days to release the contract and 5 days to release the funds which is crazy.Can I switch to Tesla finance now ? Will that be faster?
@firstEvcar Yikes! I was planning on switching my currently configured loan to BoA as that's who we use for banking. Let us know what ends up happening here for you, please.

Congrats on the slick looking MSM!
If you see a White MY in the area, give it a wave, it'll may be my wife (after we take delivery)! We vacation up there a few times a year; gorgeous!
Thanks! Really? I will look out for her/you around the lake - saw a white MY just south of Roanoke two days ago and got so sad because I hadn’t been vin-d yet. There’s a blue MY that lives around Westlake as I see it near Kroger all the time, but no white. Post your delivery up here so I can see! Best wishes for a great experience.

Reactions: StoicKiwi
EDD.JPG

🐢

Curious, did anyone’s estimated delivery time frames that disappeared last night reappear this morning or are they still gone for everyone?
Mine disappeared last night. This morning they came back to “May 30 - June 20” which is a win for me since they were at “June 15 - June 30.”

so with that, I’m hoping I get a VIN during the weekend. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼

Thanks! Really? I will look out for her/you around the lake - saw a white MY just south of Roanoke two days ago and got so sad because I hadn’t been vin-d yet. There’s a blue MY that lives around Westlake as I see it near Kroger all the time, but no white. Post your delivery up here so I can see! Best wishes for a great experience.
I'll be sure to post our delivery, thanks for the well wishes!

Reactions: LooHoo
So close to 200xxx. Curious who will be the first to have one!
Tesla Account has been so wonky over the past week. My EDD just reappeared this morning (June 20th to June 30th). It was originally June 21st to June 30th after I placed my order on May 18th (pearl white, 5-seater, 19s, nothing added... as bare bones as it gets). With how the Y is selling like hotcakes a 4 to 5 week turnaround time seems pretty darn good!

Question, and forgive my ignorance, but is there more to a lower loan rate than meets the eye? I know we can shop it but if Tesla is offering a 2.49%/72 month loan, and I can get a 1.99%/72 month loan buy searching around, am I just simply saving the $9 or $10 a month on my payment? I know ten bucks is ten bucks but it doesn't seem like that big of a deal if it's only saving me a $100 year. It just seems easier and more convenient to go through Tesla. Thanks for any additional clarity.

Dedham, MA delivery
Ordered March 19
VIN 190xxx
Delivery May 31 - June 2
Heads up, also picking up in Dedham, I could not get in touch with anyone for the life of me. I ended up calling Peabody and they got me scheduled in Dedham in about 5 minutes. If your's is on the same transport as mine, pickup will be sometime mid/late next week. Earliest appointment I could fit into schedule was next Friday at noon.