Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Make sure you learn the 2 finger salute in case you have any issues. My car was deivered in excellent condition. I went out to drive it to the PPF place and the touch screen was totally unresponsive. No matter where I touched, it absolutely nothing! It would display information but I couldn't get rid of the calendar pop up and it was covering most everything.

Thankfully about halfway to the shop I remembered the 2 fingered salute to reboot everything. Good one to know if you don't. After the reboot everything was working as it should. I feel like I am driving a PC rather than a Mac at this point though...
  • Press and hold both scroll wheels on either side of the steering wheel for up to 10 seconds and the main/central screen will reboot. While rebooting you may have seen the airbag icon become visible in the dash and the clicking noise from the indicator will not be heard.

I ordered on 5/22, but wasn’t sure that profile completion is needed to get on delivery queue. Took a while as I wasn’t sure on lease vs loan. Delivery dates came to June 30 but now shifted to Aug. do they factor order date or profile completion date? I m in Bay Area.
They are both factors. By which degree your profile completion impacts EDD is only truly known by Tesla (maybe?). My SA told me coming off a hold did bump me to the top of the queue because my profile was already complete. I know another user who also came out of a order hold and is possibly waiting until later in the summer with almost identical build (except he had Tow), but his profile wasn't complete.

There are a lot of factors and profile completion is one of them.

Reactions: suprax
Feeling frustrated. Ordered MYLR on 5/17 for a delivery to Mt. Kisco. Originally I was told end of June for sure, now my account shows Aug. 5th-Aug 25th…Hasnt budged but for some reason, others have ordered just around the same time as me, are shipping to NY & have VINs or delivery dates! UGH 🤷🏼‍♂️
just relax, we're all in the same boat, the only constant through the process is those tesla.com EDD's mean absolutely NOTHING!

Reactions: jestrjk and elguapo
ok probably a newbie question so don't shoot me down. I'm very accustomed to concierge level of service whether it be car dealers, credit cards, banks etc. The Tesla automated system is not terrible but not the best either to navigate through. How does one actually speak to a human at a local SC over the phone?
I’ve found email to the SC to be most effective way to get someone with authority to get back to me. It’s listed on Tesla website when you look up local SC. I have only used it couple of times, don’t want to abuse it. But they’ve always gotten back to me in a day with solid information.