Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But if I’m OK with silver paint and RWD, I can drive 7 miles away and buy a Mach-E today. I can’t do that with a Model Y.
have you inquired about their out the door price? pretty sure they won't let a current inventory vehicle sell for less than MSRP, your going to pay for crappy performance just to get into an EV. Might as well look at a Chevy bolt, atleast you'll save yourself $10k+ if you are that desparate to get into an EV today?

My brother is a finance manager at a GMC dealer and he says nothing sells out of their new existing inventory for less than $5k over MSRP.

I had a remarkably stable EDD of July 19-Aug 8 and also saw it moving to September this morning. Ugh. am hoping this does mean movement on Tesla's end...I talked with my SA yesterday and they did not think the car was in production yet, so maybe having a bunch of us go to Sep means they are at least planning the production run and getting ready to soft match to a VIN, even if we don't see it on our end? a girl can hope...

since I can't do a signature yet: MY blue/black/5 seat/19 tire/tow ordered 5/15, profile completed 5/17, initial EDD 4-11 weeks, then 7/19-8/8, now "September".

Reactions: TNIrish and Riggs11
How many miles are on your NEW car when it arrives? 1 ? 10 ? 100 miles ? I want to use it in my calculations for insurance.
Your MVPA will show the mileage once you are assigned a VIN. However, it looks to be general considering a lot of people have 15. They will most likely update at day of delivery. Here is mine:
1623770916400.png

Last edited:
Reactions: GTBrooks256
Ordered 5/15 in Ohio, just jumped to September as well. It was late June a few days ago, July-August yesterday, and now September.

A big part of why I wrote off the Mach-E is because the dealers were estimating late Q3 for new orders. Now I wonder if I should go drive both vehicles again since it’s a more-even delivery situation.

I guess I get to see what currently-advertised features Tesla rips out over the next 3 months, too.

I didnt even know Mach Es were available. I was on their website and it said Q3 or Fall 2021. Not really inclined for one, though they look nice. Kinda wanna just see it though
_____

Whats MVPA?

More revenue for MYP therefore higher priority for TSLA.
SA just confirmed my car is in transit, delivery to local SC 6/20 and expected delivery to me should be 6/23 or 6/24. They in-fact offered to setup my delivery appointment if I call them on 6/18 to avoid any issues with texts since I'll be enjoying the Smoky Mountains 6/19-6/22. Hopefully it all works out.

Also jumped to September for my wife's Y. I'm picking up my MYP on Sunday and I ordered a week after hers. Slightly concerning as our lease ends on 9/13 so I'm hoping this will update back into August again as I really don't want to buy out the lease just to trade it in. We have about 5k equity in the lease with the way used car prices are right now so financially it would make sense but logistically it would be super annoying.

I had a remarkably stable EDD of July 19-Aug 8 and also saw it moving to September this morning. Ugh. am hoping this does mean movement on Tesla's end...I talked with my SA yesterday and they did not think the car was in production yet, so maybe having a bunch of us go to Sep means they are at least planning the production run and getting ready to soft match to a VIN, even if we don't see it on our end? a girl can hope...

since I can't do a signature yet: MY blue/black/5 seat/19 tire/tow ordered 5/15, profile completed 5/17, initial EDD 4-11 weeks, then 7/19-8/8, now "September".
Literally, same highly frustrated but we are all in same boat