Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another lurker here, dropping in to say that my 6/6 delivery moved to September as well. Started at 9-13 weeks, then moved to Aug 5-25th, then September. I honestly don't know if I am patient enough to wait. Why did I ever think I could do this?! I was fine until I did a test drive. (I ordered before driving, lol). Scouring current inventory constantly, but that 7 seater that I ordered is harder to come by. Thanks for all the info on this forum!
Lol we will all get them soon enough. It’s only a few months. First world problems right?

Reactions: elguapo and BitJam
April buyer here. Had dates for aug 7th which slipped to September as well. Actually glad as that gives Vroom time to pick up the car, payoff to happen and for the credit report reflect no car debt. September it is. Take your time tesla, get your QC just right for my Y please
Same boat! Sold my old car a few weeks ago, and I'm going through a home refi so maybe my credit can recover a few points before I have to run it again to finance the MY in september!

Did you get a VIN number or change in EDD? I am also seeing the same thing. I accepted the finance terms, uploaded the insurance and now waiting for VIN to be assigned and EDD.
Haha no, it was a meme of the whole September situation. I modified some code in Chrome to say "lol never" for the EDD.

You can upload insurance without a vin ?

I just uploaded a copy of my current policy. In AZ you aren't required to show proof of the actual vehicle VIN, just that you have insurance.

So I just had my EDD updated to 6/19 - 6/25 shortly after adding my insurance info today.
Has anyone called Tesla to get an estimate of where their car is and when to schedule delivery? Would be awesome if it was 6/19
I'm set to get delivery on Sat in NJ. I called on Monday for a delivery update. The guy that picked up said he could "check the GPS" on the car. He said it was in Buffalo and that it seems like the driver took the long way, but was set to arrive at the SC on Wed. He said that he was able to add a note to my profile that asked to pull forward the pick up appt if possible.

Reactions: PatrickTM