Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WARNING please call the place of pickup to confirm. The SA knows nothing. Went to my appointment at 6pm to pick up my Y and I am told my appointment was for tomorrow 😡after I confirmed with SA at 2pm. I showed the screenshot of my appointment and proved them wrong. After 10 min of us arguing with the person they go look for car and tell me it’s at an overflow location. Will not be ready until tomorrow night. Fine we get it set up and he goes to confirm and comes back to tell us it’s on a truck broken down in Orlando somewhere on the side of a rode way. Now they aren’t sure how long it will take to transfer all the cars and get them here. No communication at all is horrible 🤯
LOL I wonder if thats what happened to my car that they supposedly can't even ping yet its been assigned for over a week now LOL 🤪 Were you picking up at the Eatonville SC?

Just pinged my delivery location for an update since no change in EDD or anyone reaching out to schedule delivery. Fairly insight-less response, other than it hasn’t left Fremont yet. Unknown if built yet…
We seem to be in the same boat only your VIN is newer than mine by a bit. Every time they try to look for my car they say it errors out and it must mean it was just born, which we all know is BS at this point.

Reactions: und2000
I just called Tesla (888) number, and the person i spoke with was able to see when it is scheduled to arrive at my SC, and it is currently at the Fremont, so I would call that number, and they should be able to tell you when it gets to your delivery location. & you can gauge when delivery day would be.
My delivery is to the Colorado Springs SC, and for what it's worth my SA said the car should be there on 6/24 with home delivery scheduled the following week.

Reactions: BitJam
Final chapter to my Tesla story. Nobody showed up from Tesla after dropping my car off. I needed to give them my cashiers check so I can get on the car. Called about 50 times to several numbers and nobody picks up. (I confirmed everything on the phone yesterday including my cashiers check. ). Had to get a friend to drive me to Tysons. The guy there said there was no note or anything on my account which said I was paying by check so they lumped me in with the other home deliveries that did not require a human being. Either he’s lying or that other employee was an idiot. But I heard her type as I was talking to her yesterday. So who knows. This guy today had an aura of “I couldn’t care less”. I gave him the check and he said my APP should work by the time I got home. “Should”?? He gave me his cell phone just in case. I got home and it worked so I finally got my MY!!!! Ordered 4/9. Gotta get used to the one foot driving. Gotta take a close look at everything inside but so far it looks great! I don’t ever want to deal with Tesla customer service again though. Bumbling buffoons who never answer the phone….

Tesla delivery rollercoaster:

4/12/21 - Ordered
EDD 4-7 Weeks

6/09 - VIN shows up, scheduled delivery appt for 6/26.

6/10 - VIN and delivery appt are removed from account

6/11 - new VIN shows up, EDD September

6/16 - second VIN is removed too, EDD September

MYLR | White/White | 20" | 5 seat | no tow | no FSD --- Ordered 4/12
Maybe it is a good thing I don’t have miy VIN yet since I ordered the same, otherwise I’d probably be on that same rollercoaster lol.

My delivery is to the Colorado Springs SC, and for what it's worth my SA said the car should be there on 6/24 with home delivery scheduled the following week.
I'm in Silver City, NM. I'm expecting home delivery from Colorado Springs too but I have no idea when even though I ordered on May 26th. I'm interested in hearing about your experiences. Have you figured out how and when to pay?