Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes and to my understanding, that happens right up until the quarter ends. Which generally has led to the worst quality control as they rush so much to push things out before the quarter to get the numbers in. Because once a quarter has passed, even if you ordered in the previous quarter, they can't mark it as delivered in the first quarter if you don't receive it until the 2nd quarter? Idk just trying to understand lol
Correct. They cannot report the sale unless a customer has taken delivery of the vehicle.

There’s a post somewhere on this forum that did a decent job of untangling the sequencing logic, but my guess is supply chain disruption, new S/X retooling and new factories coming online has thrown Tesla into manufacturing scale-up chaos. They’ll sort it out.

Fundamentally though, there’s a strong correlation between each quarter end and delivery of vehicles.

Hello All. I just wanted to know and what to expect with these current model y delivery times. I ordered mine on the 31st of March and on my account currently am seeing an expected delivery date of April 30 to May 20. It keeps changing. Are they usually accurate, can they be early? Thanks.
because sales are so high they are having issues keeping up with demand..mine keeps getting pushed back a few weeks as well

Another day of date change. No idea of how this estimation works. The wait continues........

Ordered 4/10 - MY7 Blue on Black, Tow + FSD
4/12 - 4/21: May 05 - 25
4/22 - May 06 - 25
4/23 - May 07 - 25
4/24 - May 08 - 25
4/25 - June 16 - 30
4/26 - June 16 - 30
4/27 - June 16 - 30
4/28 - May 30 - Jun 19
4/29 - May 31 - Jun 20
4/30 - June 1 - 21
5/01 - June 2 - 22