Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally received MY Perf. Here's story: Ordered 5/27 and, like most of you here, had my EDD dates bounce and almost no returned messages from SA. . I'm in SoCal and found a MYPerf in the blue color I wanted in Denver on 6/18. Paid the $100 (new order) and was told I could pick it up to avoid $1,000 delivery. Next day was told it was on a train to be delivered to my house on 6/22 and I was stuck with $1,000 fee. I'm no logistics expert but I'm guessing its not on a bullet train so I doubted this TAT of 4 days. 6/24 I went to the Brea mall store and was told it hadn't left Colorado. DOH! DOH! Went home dejected and checked existing inventory again. Found the same MY perf in same color in SoCal. Cancelled Denver order and immediately plopped down another $100 for my THIRD order and snatched it up. BOOM instantly a VIN appeared. Immediately drove back to the Brea mall and spoke to an SA, Ben, that was amazingly helpful. He checked and saw the car was actually on the ground here in OC and that it had passed inspection. He started making phone calls while I was there and was able to secure delivery for the next day! WTF? The car arrived and the performance model is absolutely stunning with the rims and tires. The acceleration will rip yo face off. Story is already too long but key take-aways: 1.) If you have a physical Tesla store nearby and you have a question or need an update go to the store and talk to someone face to face. These SAs are overwhelmed but they do want to get you in your car. 2.) Check existing inventory everyday and if you find the specs you want jump on it. (You will be out $100 on your original order) Finally, I have not cancelled my original order yet. It is:
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Deep Blue Metallic Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
EDD jumped ahead a bit to 7/29 - 8/18. I do not have a VIN. SA said if I had a friend/family that wanted it I could transfer it to them. Not sure how true that is or what would need to be done, but if anyone is interested in California and has a date much later than mine, I'm willing to transfer it provided it is indeed possible. Cheers.
View attachment 680695
damn, paint looks WET! congrats mate

1625243108113.png

CAN'T WAIT

They can change the website as many times as they want. But I just want my car. About to enter week 6 😩😫. Why am I so impatient!
I ordered a few days before you and I WANT MY CAR TOO!!! Dammit. My patience is wearing thin, but nothing I can do about it. I'm most concerned about loan approval, went through Tesla, and it expiring in a few weeks.

Reactions: BitJam and Brad497
Bummer part in Colorado is that there is NEVER existing inventory. I called my SA and told them I was willing to change colors if they had anything sooner that August 21 to September 10. Right now I can handle being short a car, but come August 17 my daughter goes back to school and that means that the "free" car is no longer free as she will be taking it to school.

MY7 MSM 20" rims with Black interior.

I ordered a few days before you and I WANT MY CAR TOO!!! Dammit. My patience is wearing thin, but nothing I can do about it. I'm most concerned about loan approval, went through Tesla, and it expiring in a few weeks.
Yeah you would think that they would try to get those done for the people that have loans with them since they know they expire. Right now my loan expires on 8/19 and my early date is 8/21. Guess I will reapplying. Thanks for the credit hit twice Tesla for the inquiry.

Finally received MY Perf. Here's story: Ordered 5/27 and, like most of you here, had my EDD dates bounce and almost no returned messages from SA. . I'm in SoCal and found a MYPerf in the blue color I wanted in Denver on 6/18. Paid the $100 (new order) and was told I could pick it up to avoid $1,000 delivery. Next day was told it was on a train to be delivered to my house on 6/22 and I was stuck with $1,000 fee. I'm no logistics expert but I'm guessing its not on a bullet train so I doubted this TAT of 4 days. 6/24 I went to the Brea mall store and was told it hadn't left Colorado. DOH! DOH! Went home dejected and checked existing inventory again. Found the same MY perf in same color in SoCal. Cancelled Denver order and immediately plopped down another $100 for my THIRD order and snatched it up. BOOM instantly a VIN appeared. Immediately drove back to the Brea mall and spoke to an SA, Ben, that was amazingly helpful. He checked and saw the car was actually on the ground here in OC and that it had passed inspection. He started making phone calls while I was there and was able to secure delivery for the next day! WTF? The car arrived and the performance model is absolutely stunning with the rims and tires. The acceleration will rip yo face off. Story is already too long but key take-aways: 1.) If you have a physical Tesla store nearby and you have a question or need an update go to the store and talk to someone face to face. These SAs are overwhelmed but they do want to get you in your car. 2.) Check existing inventory everyday and if you find the specs you want jump on it. (You will be out $100 on your original order) Finally, I have not cancelled my original order yet. It is:
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
EDD jumped ahead a bit to 7/29 - 8/18. I do not have a VIN. SA said if I had a friend/family that wanted it I could transfer it to them. Not sure how true that is or what would need to be done, but if anyone is interested in California and has a date much later than mine, I'm willing to transfer it provided it is indeed possible. Cheers.
View attachment 680695
Smart move in every way. Keep checking and be willing to toss $100 deposit here and there. Be flex. My family not so flex.
We could have had our MY 3 weeks earlier if we had done this. And a radar car too. But that is now moot with the latest Tesla Vision update, we hope.
Great color combo, did you ask for the wood dash? Congrats.

I noticed it does show now if you have white interior whereas before it did not...unless all of the photos look that way - my order has white interior so I assume it is different now based on that...but who knows.
I believe you are correct. We recently ordered blue with black interior and the black induction wheels, and that’s what our picture shows.

Attachments

• 6CDB0457-1747-40AF-AADD-2689D14CF83B.jpeg
    6CDB0457-1747-40AF-AADD-2689D14CF83B.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
View attachment 680695
Congrats!! Looks amazing...every time I see another blue one get delivered I cheer for the new owner and shed a tear for myself. I've collected many tears at this point - need a new jar soon...