Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My question is specific for New Yorkers, or States where the EV incentive has been changed during their wait time. The NY EV credit was reduced from $2,000 to $500 for the MYLR on June 30, 2021. On the Tesla site, under price details, it still shows $2,000.00. I assume this will be correct upon final payment/Delivery? Thank you!

I gained access to the SEPTEMBER CLUB this morning as well. Order date 5/22
Yes I asked this, it will be corrected to 500 on the final invoice

Here is an update for people in Midwest area and especially Chicago. I just spoke to my SC and was told that they are receiving shipments of Model Y's this Wednesday with few deliveries following the weekend and demo vehicles. He even confirmed this batch will be sending cars to 4 locations in Chicago area. The Demos will start Thursday as they are rescheduling most of the Test drives due to lack of cars starting Thursday morning.

Here is an update for people in Midwest area and especially Chicago. I just spoke to my SC and was told that they are receiving shipments of Model Y's this Wednesday with few deliveries following the weekend and demo vehicles. He even confirmed this batch will be sending cars to 4 locations in Chicago area. The Demos will start Thursday as they are rescheduling most of the Test drives due to lack of cars starting Thursday morning.
Thank you for the update! Any indication of which order date range they expect to get their deliveries?

Reactions: vvkp
Thank you for the update! Any indication of which order date range they expect to get their deliveries?
Regarding the order range, I was told "there are orders from May still needs to be filled and usually VIN's are pre assigned and lately there were orders with VIN assigned that doesn't have a window or given a farther window. Upon reception the orders with matched VIN's will have theirs dates changed on the websites. On unclaimed cars and unresponsive orders SC will assign based on the SA's respective customers."

This happened to me during my order there was a Red MYLR with black interior that they will match my order as I make the online order, but my wife wanted a white one and now I am doing the waiting game lol.

• Informative
Reactions: und2000 and ajs847
This image is from a minute ago. I am sure it is just a glitch like everything else on the Tesla site.
Just built a MY. :) Glitches.

I’m assuming the incentive is the EV rebate.

Attachments

• BC64B803-CE50-49AF-AB6C-DD1C4751DB18.jpeg
    BC64B803-CE50-49AF-AB6C-DD1C4751DB18.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 100
How does the website VIN hack work? I tried two of those different Chrome browser plug-ins and neither seemed to do anything. Is there another way to see if the VIN is hiding somehwere?
on Google Chrome, you get to the page showing your order, right click on the page & select "view page source", then hit control F to pull up the search function. I search for 5YJ which is the start of every Tesla VIN.

@md99 @Andy2003 Since you are both Utah guys I thought I'd share quick. I called a service advisor (Maya) to ask a financing question but then couldn't help but ask about EDD. According to her our current delivery window of July 11-31 is probably pretty accurate but she would guess the truck would arrive the week of the 19th which means we could get VIN numbers in about a week if your configuration has been produced before the truck leaves for Salt Lake.