Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the same day! Yesterday, my EDD was September 17-30. Today, it's the same as yours - September 11-30. I'm sure tomorrow it'll say something completely different.

When my SA called me after I ordered, he said "the delivery date may move a bit." I asked which direction, and he said "you never know!" I definitely didn't realize it would jump around this much!
Now I'm worried when I get a vin and change it to finance again it will get removed and the EDD gets pushed as it happened to other members here. Also, no SA ever contact me since I placed the order.

Last edited:
Called the SA and she said the VIN was removed because I changed the payment terms from Cash to Tesla financing and that I didn't complete the credit application. I was waiting for the delivery date to complete the credit application, so that I don't have to re-apply if Tesla takes over 60 days..
i learned the hard way as well that if you make any changes it takes your VIN away. Lost VIN 2 days before delivery since i changed trade in offer....even asked SA to verify that it would not change my delivery. He promised nothing would happen and poof next morning VIN was again after i made change,

Reactions: PatrickTM
Ok, what a whirlwind past 9 hours!

12:00am received email notifying VIN was available (228xxx)
4:40am received text message asking to schedule my delivery appointment

Delivery this Sunday in Phoenix. :D Feeling of relief and excitement that after 2 months of waiting there’s progress.

EDD yesterday was July 23 - August 12. As has been said many times on here – the EDD is not accurate. My biggest learning and tip for prospective buyers is to find a good SA before buying – makes all the difference.

Woke up to our EDD shifting back again... :( Our May 8th order is now due for Sept 15th - 30th. Love that people are getting vins, just starting to feel forgotten, which I shouldn't because it will come, but just sigh.... I'm gonna go try and distract myself and check the trade in value of my car again. Haven't sold our hybrid yet, only car, but need to soon before the market cools and to have the last of the cash necessary for the down payment. Have to travel to see fam in August and early sept. Luckily we live ~close to an airport so renting a car for a day isn't bad about $100 to rent a hybrid for a day and that's much less than our current car payment, but the thought of being carless is scary, but I need to get over it. We have plenty of friends and family around if the need were ever desperate, but ugh... Hope you all are having a good day, and thanks for listening to me vent. Knowing I'm not alone in this mess has made it bearable. Thank you

Called the SA and she said the VIN was removed because I changed the payment terms from Cash to Tesla financing and that I didn't complete the credit application. I was waiting for the delivery date to complete the credit application, so that I don't have to re-apply if Tesla takes over 60 days..
ouch... that seems completely unreasonable for them to do that

Reactions: und2000
Also, calculated the sales tax and it is indeed based on Maryland, and since electric vehicles are exempt from the Maryland emissions inspection I don't think I'll have any issues taking delivery in Virginia. I've bought in Virginia before and it's the stupid emissions inspection that gums things up because technically you're bringing a car from out of state into state, so you can't get tags until the emissions inspection is done. I'll still need to get them to fill out the Maryland rebate form but that's easy and they've probably done it a thousand times.

Hi all! I thought I would chime in to add to the chorus of the black on black crew! I ordered June 1st, LR, 19", 5 seat, no fsd, no tow. I am in Milwaukee but having it sent to Chicago due to dumb laws in Wisconsin. Dates have moved around a ton like everyone else--but moved 5 days later to 8/3-8/23 this morning. This is the latest estimate I have seen by a day. I'll be happy if I get it before September but its keeping me up at night anticipating any change that might come in the morning!

Bye bye Mopar, no more $90 gas tanks 2-3 times a week! Lol. Now anxiously waiting for delivery July 25th.

Attachments

• 25F534D1-CE67-4E8A-B8B3-463DA57DC9CD.jpeg
    25F534D1-CE67-4E8A-B8B3-463DA57DC9CD.jpeg
    443 KB · Views: 62
Hi all! I thought I would chime in to add to the chorus of the black on black crew! I ordered June 1st, LR, 19", 5 seat, no fsd, no tow. I am in Milwaukee but having it sent to Chicago due to dumb laws in Wisconsin. Dates have moved around a ton like everyone else--but moved 5 days later to 8/3-8/23 this morning. This is the latest estimate I have seen by a day. I'll be happy if I get it before September but its keeping me up at night anticipating any change that might come in the morning!
👋 How are you, you are on track with the other Highland Park deliveries, meet @vvkp and @ajs847. At least as a data point, the EDDs are matching up.

Anyone else think about working for Tesla just to see how everything is ran on the inside? Lol
My EDD moved up to 8/25-9-14 from 9/1-9/21 but wont be surprised if it moves back again
Love Elon’s vision for the future, but I would not like to work in his organization. As much as I’d learn, I wouldn’t subject my family to it.

Ok, what a whirlwind past 9 hours!

12:00am received email notifying VIN was available (228xxx)
4:40am received text message asking to schedule my delivery appointment

Delivery this Sunday in Phoenix. :D Feeling of relief and excitement that after 2 months of waiting there’s progress.

EDD yesterday was July 23 - August 12. As has been said many times on here – the EDD is not accurate. My biggest learning and tip for prospective buyers is to find a good SA before buying – makes all the difference.

everyone read this post. this is how it happens. LOL calm calm calm.... WHIRLWIND. :)

.good luck.

So weird. A couple of days ago we had the same EDD but mine was ordered on May 21. Now I have:

Estimated Delivery: July 23 - August 12​

I ordered my MY white interior on 5/15 at the Lake Forest center in Orange County, CA. with an end delivery of June. That never happened. 😁

Last I checked I am in the catchup group since it was not delivered end of last quarter.

I was showing my EDD move a day for about and week and this morning it just move it to Estimated Delivery: July 27 - August 16

The system on their end is showing an ETA of June 21rst.

JCP&L services this area.
All in pay about $100 per 800 kWh delivered right now, bills show us 3 rates for each BGS & Delivery.
In our area, this makes solar a tough choice even when we want it and would love to cut the cord.
We have JCP&L with an average bill around $100 and just got an 8.64kw (24 panel) solar system installed. With the new bill amount, system loan, NJ credits (TRECs), & federal rebate all factored in, it works out to about $15 more per month for 10 years, but then we don’t have to pay for power as long as the system is working (warranty is 25 years). We also get around $90 per month for 15 years from the TRECs. It is worth it, but only if you plan to live in the same place for a long time.

Reactions: JerseyShoreMY