Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At some point there was a button if I remember correctly. Today, however, my EDD narrowed to 8/13-9/3. I’m currently at the same step you are. I noticed I do have an “agreements” box now, but nothing available for review. View attachment 687606
Thanks--after I posted that the 'Agreements' box came up for me too, so I assume it's probably that. Today I lost my EDD, which for a few days had been moved up to the first part of September. But I ordered in July so I never really believed that; for now I'm assuming October or maybe even November--which if fine by me.

Hi all, first post here. Ordered on 5/19, MYLR, Blue/White, 5 seat, Tow, FSD, 19". Selected Fort Myers, FL for delivery although I'm in Sarasota. At one point the EDD jumped to late June which got me really excited, but that only lasted a few days. It then jumped to "September", back to July-August, then I watched the earliest date change daily from 7/26 to 7/30 and then suddenly to October. Like many of you, EDD was updated yesterday to 8/8 - 8/23, and today it's 8/9-8/23. No communication from SA whatsoever but I'm being patient. :)

#teamblue

Hah, Tesla is basically saying screw you guys complaining about your EDD’s….you now won’t get one at all. When your button lights up, you can come get your car. Basically, don’t call us………We’ll call you!!!
I woke up this morning to no EDD and I remember seeing this post and I thought to myself “holy cow, that post nailed it on the head, I am not even going to check the forum because everyone lost their EDD”

anyone else out there lose their EDD, what was your experience when it came back? Was it the same, was it closer, was it further?…..did it come back?😳

my it is just me because I have been talking so much smack about their EDDs lately….it’s my punishment probably, touché Tesla, touché.

Just got the following email from tesla: "This is Tesla checking in with great news! We recently opened a Tesla Store in Jackson, MS which is now your nearest Tesla location. As a result, we have updated your delivery location to Jackson, MS. " Good news for me as I live near New Orleans and was not looking forward to going to Atlanta to pick up the car. Ordered base MY + Tow on 5/15. EDD moves all the time, today 8/7-8/24. Anyone know much about the new store in Jackson?

Well this mornings update was aggravating. Yea, yea, first world problems I know. But man August 14 - September 3rd is the furthest date I have had so far in the EDD ROULETTE.

Glad to see a lot more #TEAMBLUE people now. Hopefully we all get our cars at the same time. My garage is now over stocked with every single accessory for this vehicle. If this doesn’t show I’m invested idk what will.

This is the longest thing I’ve ever waited for aside from my two babies. 🤣

Just got the following email from tesla: "This is Tesla checking in with great news! We recently opened a Tesla Store in Jackson, MS which is now your nearest Tesla location. As a result, we have updated your delivery location to Jackson, MS. " Good news for me as I live near New Orleans and was not looking forward to going to Atlanta to pick up the car. Ordered base MY + Tow on 5/15. EDD moves all the time, today 8/7-8/24. Anyone know much about the new store in Jackson?
I just received the same text. Original pick up was in Atlanta. Curious if my internal EDD stays the same. Also from New Orleans! Hope to see you on pick up day!

Reactions: Joe_B
Like everyone else, my dates finally slipped. Held steady at 7/26 - 8/15 for a week. One day before the beginning of that range it has slipped to 8/1 - 8/21. Same exact thing happened earlier this month, I had an EDD of 7/11 - 7/27 and on 7/10 it bumped out to 8/2 - 8/22. Must be some sort of default behavior when you get that close to your range with nothing tangible about to happen. After a few days last time the dates crept closer, so I’m crossing my fingers that the same thing happens. At this point though I think it’s safe to say I’m looking at an early to mid August delivery. Which is very concerning since I am out of town for some decent chunks of that time.

Like everyone else, my dates finally slipped. Held steady at 7/26 - 8/15 for a week. One day before the beginning of that range it has slipped to 8/1 - 8/21. Same exact thing happened earlier this month, I had an EDD of 7/11 - 7/27 and on 7/10 it bumped out to 8/2 - 8/22. Must be some sort of default behavior when you get that close to your range with nothing tangible about to happen. After a few days last time the dates crept closer, so I’m crossing my fingers that the same thing happens. At this point though I think it’s safe to say I’m looking at an early to mid August delivery. Which is very concerning since I am out of town for some decent chunks of that time.
Not a good EDD movement for me either. Mine went from 7/25-8/7 to 7/26-8/14. 💔

I woke up this morning to no EDD and I remember seeing this post and I thought to myself “holy cow, that post nailed it on the head, I am not even going to check the forum because everyone lost their EDD”

anyone else out there lose their EDD, what was your experience when it came back? Was it the same, was it closer, was it further?…..did it come back?😳

my it is just me because I have been talking so much smack about their EDDs lately….it’s my punishment probably, touché Tesla, touché.
I lost my EDD this morning too. I only ordered about two weeks ago so I never really believed the September dates I was given; after all, folks have been saying 3Q has been sold our for weeks now. I'm taking the disappearance of my EDD as the computer finally realizing there are too many people in line in front of me to even attempt to provide a guesstimate. I'm assuming 3Q was well spoken for far before I ordered and the only way I'd get one is through some mad scramble with rejected cars right at the end. And frankly I don't want one that way; I intentionally waited until the projected date was October before I ordered. I'd prefer to get into October/November and just have one come smoothly direct to me after rolling off the assembly line sometime in October and know that my car is state of the art as of about two weeks prior to my pick up. And I'm willing to wait to be sure that happens.

And maybe by then there will be an EV credit or rebate again as a bonus.

I am with you, exactly a month after the order/profile completion the EDD disappeared, today.