Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No VIN here yet and in Dallas area.

Date slipped one day again:
5/3-5/13. I am always 12 days away; they move that first date one day every day, but the delivery window keeps getting shorter and more condensed. I guess they are expecting production very soon.
Same. No vin still but other Texas people started getting them yesterday I believe. I think we are up next but not totally getting my hopes up lol.

I ordered a year ago but had it on hold until I called and told them I’m ready for delivery on March 15th. Delivery date kept getting pushed back for whatever reason and now my car shows no delivery date on their website. White Performance with tow package. Very frustrating as they initially told me my car will most likely be ready early April. I sold a car and am stuck with 1 car for the time being for a family of 5 and my Tesla home charger has been installed weeks ago.

I ordered a year ago but had it on hold until I called and told them I’m ready for delivery on March 15th. Delivery date kept getting pushed back for whatever reason and now my car shows no delivery date on their website. White Performance with tow package. Very frustrating as they initially told me my car will most likely be ready early April. I sold a car and am stuck with 1 car for the time being for a family of 5 and my Tesla home charger has been installed weeks ago.
I sold my car too. I could not pass on the offer from Shift. We are down to one car but we are only a family of 3 and we can work it out. I can not imagine what it would be like if we were a family of 5. Still have to get to work and home to help pay for when this car arrives.

I sold my car too. I could not pass on the offer from Shift. We are down to one car but we are only a family of 3 and we can work it out. I can not imagine what it would be like if we were a family of 5. Still have to get to work and home to help pay for when this car arrives.
These are first world problems for sure. Haha. Definitely able to work it out, but wish the delivery date was somewhat more concrete at this point.

I think that only applies for some of us that asked to be delayed/ be un qued from a vin. I initially wanted to take delivery sometime late April or Mid May.

I'm on a different boat and was presented with 1-10 weeks initially ( Was really expecting anything 3 weeks and over) but then got assigned a vin in less than 24 hours which was tempting but didnt want to be in that of a rush especially with end of quarter pushes from Tesla.
Same. I was expecting 6 - 12 weeks based on initial estimate. Made a config change about a week in and it contracted a few weeks in the estimate (and I configured something LESS common) and then got a text a few days later that the car was ready for delivery and in my distr. ctr. I had to call and have it postponed. Haven't even given back my lease yet. Now I have the 'on hold' status. I will say they indicated that the wait will again likely be what was originally estimated, and who knows if that's true or not. I got the sense, from talking to the SA that the car that was arriving for me was something that popped up in inventory, ie. maybe someone else changed their mind.

Model Y Long Range, blue, 19", black interior, FSD, no tow

3/1: Ordered and asked to be placed on hold till end of March
3/2: Got VIN assigned with projected delivery dates between 3/12-3/15 (if I remember right)
3/8 (approximately): VIN removed, estimate set to 2-5 weeks
3/26: Asked to be removed from hold, completed financing
3/26-4/18: Estimate fluctuated between 5/3-6/30
4/19-present: Estimate stable at 5/14-6/3
This supports my theory that refusing a delivery puts you into timeout and lowest priority.

First post here! I ordered my MY on 4/1 (White, black interior, inductions, no FSD). The delivery window changed drastically like everyone else’s. I receive my VIN Friday morning and have everything lined up minus the insurance.

My current delivery window is holding all weekend from April 28-May 4. I’m excited to join the club but the wait is brutal!
UPDATE: I received an email from my SA today and he said “You Tesla is leaving the state of California via train and should be in Jacksonville within the next two weeks.” Delivery range on the website still shows April 28-May 4

Looks like I have to keep waiting🙄

Reactions: MrsLabib
I’m jealous of people who have a range of dates estimated. I ordered 4/4 and have yet to see actual dates, just 5-9 weeks... not sure how common that is, but I’m definitely not enjoying it!
Are you looking on your phone or computer? There was something yesterday, someone was seeing dates if they looked on their computer but only weeks if the looked on the phone.

Reactions: mr. macintosh