Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the report. I plan to get by tomorrow and then to the Town Center too. I have paid balance now. I think my SA is out. He usually is off on Tuesday. I also want to check on the construction progress of out new V3 Supercharger. Really looking forward to having that one close by.

My accessories arrived yesterday too. I ordered guards for behind the wheels to prevent paint damage. Also a drawer for center console to store sunglasses.

Still waiting for floor mats to arrive.
Did you order the drawer for the center console else wear? Every time I look at their accessories they are out of stock.

I thought the M3 has even more of a delay in delivery? That’s why I ended up going with the Model Y.
That could be the case. I just know that if I go off of what the website tells me, model Y long range is the only one that has the 4-8 weeks delivery window at the top. It's not present on the performance edition, and not present on any model 3 trims. Could just be they haven't updated yet. Nevertheless, annoying all around lol Especially when I just had a VIN in my possession within less than a week and a slight trim change sets me back for weeks.

That could be the case. I just know that if I go off of what the website tells me, model Y long range is the only one that has the 4-8 weeks delivery window at the top. It's not present on the performance edition, and not present on any model 3 trims. Could just be they haven't updated yet. Nevertheless, annoying all around lol Especially when I just had a VIN in my possession within less than a week and a slight trim change sets me back for weeks.
One of the guys I work with ordered a Model 3 LR a week before I did. His current times are 6/7 to 6/30

Love the car but this is the WORST sales experience ever.
nah. not even close.

We tried to buy a Toyota four runner right before deciding on the Y. The color combos and options package I wanted, It would likely be special order.

I have YET to have them offer me that car. Repeated texts and emails with other ones wrong color and packages. Yes this Tesla thing is difficult, but i'm getting the car I want, and there was ZERO pressure to get it.

The last car I bought was a 2012 VW Jetta. I only got it to Commute and get me to all the soccer practices I coach. I had cash. Still managed to be at the dealer for 3 hrs. AND have them mess up my taxes.

So far, I find this experience acceptable in relation to the old alternative of buying a car you only sort of wanted.

Oooooooo exciting news. I called and asked if there was any chance of taking delivery sooner and I got bumped up to 4/29 at 5:30 (from 4/30 at 10:30). It’s not much but I’ll take it! Especially since my trade in expires 4/30. Updated graph.
TSLAMY_DelivEst_4_27_21_05_00_PM.png

Thanks for the report. I plan to get by tomorrow and then to the Town Center too. I have paid balance now. I think my SA is out. He usually is off on Tuesday. I also want to check on the construction progress of out new V3 Supercharger. Really looking forward to having that one close by.

My accessories arrived yesterday too. I ordered guards for behind the wheels to prevent paint damage. Also a drawer for center console to store sunglasses.

Still waiting for floor mats to arrive.
What guards did you buy?

Did you order the drawer for the center console else wear? Every time I look at their accessories they are out of stock.

Reactions: Ownerinwaiting
I'm thinking about combing back through some earlier pages in the delivery threads...the ones where people are posting their daily updates. Based on my own data (throwing out the 1-10 weeks FOD for the 3+ weeks), I'm betting there's a nice little linear regression formula to smooth/take out the daily estimate bumps...would probably have to be catered per region and if a tow hitch is selected.

And I'm guessing VIN assignment would be the more accurate thing to target, then just add 5-7 days. I don't have enough data yet on my order, as those regression lines have a bit too tight of range...since it says I should be getting a car any day, which is not likely.

1619555268427.png

Oh wow - that’s definitely a big difference just based on location. The performance model is 5-9 weeks and long range is now 6-9 weeks (which is much longer estimate than even yesterday). The model 3 WAS minimum 9 weeks when i got into the queue on 4/20
The whiplash is real haha
At this point, i wish i had the self control to stop checking the damned website and just go back to my life pre-order! Is there a support group for this waiting line? HAHA!