Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I changed my order from 04/29 on 05/03 to add the Tow Hitch. I am located in the Reno, NV area and it actually just updated today that my estimated delivery is now May 28th - June 17th. It was end of June as of yesterday. So maybe Tesla has ramped up production for us waiting for tow hitch installs. I still have no VIN assigned to me yet but I am hopeful that when I do my delivery window will be the same or sooner.

Drove by the lot here in San Antonio where they keep the cars prior to delivery and ours was delivered!!! Delivery is set for this Tuesday. Checked out the exterior and the quality looks great. No obvious panel gaps, recessed door handles, etc. View attachment 659005

It does not come with it. It still shows out of stock online but reach out to your local SC. I did and they had some in stock to purchase.
cool thanks for the tip will do

Mine is listed as 6/9 to 6/29, which is closer to 9-12 weeks from order. This is today's refresh after listing 6-10 weeks since late last week. SA told me in late March that no matter what it would be 11 weeks/end of June for delivery. I think the website was quoting 4-8 weeks at time of order.
Wow. I’m in NY also and I didn’t get that info. They really think end of June?

I ordered in Los Angeles, 4/28.... Dates hovered around starting the first week of June for a week and today they pulled forward 3 weeks, to 5/22-6/10.

I ordered a MYLR Blue/Black/5/19 inch/NoTow/FSD

I wonder if lease vs cash vs purchase has an effect as 6/30 is the end of Q2 and financials may come into play?

Mine is listed as 6/9 to 6/29, which is closer to 9-12 weeks from order. This is today's refresh after listing 6-10 weeks since late last week. SA told me in late March that no matter what it would be 11 weeks/end of June for delivery. I think the website was quoting 4-8 weeks at time of order.
I am not sure why but when I went to test drive on 4/10 at Tesla Brooklyn, my SA told me that if I place the order on that day, the ETA would be mid-May..

But I am pretty sure that end of June would be a safe estimate because it will be the EOQ rush delivery?

I am not sure why but when I went to test drive on 4/10 at Tesla Brooklyn, my SA told me that if I place the order on that day, the ETA would be mid-May..

But I am pretty sure that end of June would be a safe estimate because it will be the EOQ rush delivery?

It's clear the SAs have no idea what's going on. Just typical car dealer 'sales-speak'. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Anndybo
Hi All,

New here but thought I would contribute.

Ordered 4/26. MY LR white/black, 20" induction wheels, 5 seats, FSD. Originally was given estimate from 06/06-06/26 but that got updated today to 05/19-06/08.

Located in So Cal.

Also in SoCal... had a slightly different config (blue/black/19) get a similar 3 week bump in timeline... Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Emmadiane and Ubez
Hey Guys, I have been watching the thread since the beginning and I thought I should contribute.

I place my order for MY 5seat White/White NoFSD 20' wheels [check signature] around mid/late-march, exactly on 3/24. Was given a delivery date within a couple of days (assuming it was the rush from Q1). Unfortunately, I had to delay it since I was waiting for my CS to shoot up to 800+. Dates kept changing from Late April to Early May to Late May to Late June. Finally submitted my credit application on Sunday (05/02) and this morning I woke up to 05/12 - 06/01.

I was advised by my SA that submitting the credit application would put me in the queue for faster delivery. I thought it was just a way to get me to submit my application, but apparently, it did work! Don't know if this was a coincidence or if it's true, but just wanted to share.

I'll keep you posted if any changes happen (fingers crossed it's only sooner).

Last edited:
Reactions: swheat6345