Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm trying to time a late July or anytime in August delivery. I ordered on April 7th, but have since put delivery on hold.

When would you suggest I remove my hold? Does it matter when I ordered? Or will I go back to the end of the current queue once I lift the hold?

It seems like people who ordered when I did are getting mid-late June delivery windows. Maybe lift the hold June 1st to try and align? Happy to take suggestions.

Model Y isn't exported outside of North America from Fremont though which you would think it would be faster to deliver Model Y vs Model 3 which is exported. My M3P took 6 wks from order to delivery, so in 2 weeks I'd be at that time and I don't even have a vin.
This photo is from SFO.

1620322716914.png

This photo is from SFO.

View attachment 659987
Yes I saw this, but those were made specific for showrooms, demos and test drive vehicles, deliveries in south Korea don't begin until June and they will be coming from Giga Shanghai.

Welp, after being so excited for the past few days, now my ETA dates are gone...

May 1: 5/2 - 5/22
May 2: 5/3 - 5/22
May 3: 5/4 - 5/22
May 4: 5/5 - 5/22
May 5: GONE

Way to keep my hopes up. Good job, Tesla 😞
My ETA dates are back but it got worse!

May 1: 5/2 - 5/22
May 2: 5/3 - 5/22
May 3: 5/4 - 5/22
May 4: 5/5 - 5/22
May 5: GONE
May 6: 05/10 - 05/30

Tesla is playing with my emotions right now. :confused:

Sigh. I was at May 22nd - Jun 11th. Now I am not even given a delivery date estimate. If I am not getting a vehicle for 2 months minimum, I may as well just cancel and wait until things look more favorable, right? Because at this point I am going to have to put up with my financing offer lapsing if I decide to wait this out? Unforuntely already sold my vehicle, luckily I work from home so it's not super important.

Sigh. I was at May 22nd - Jun 11th. Now I am not even given a delivery date estimate. If I am not getting a vehicle for 2 months minimum, I may as well just cancel and wait until things look more favorable, right? Because at this point I am going to have to put up with my financing offer lapsing if I decide to wait this out? Unforuntely already sold my vehicle, luckily I work from home so it's not super important.
I would not cancel... but that's just me.

I'm trying to time a late July or anytime in August delivery. I ordered on April 7th, but have since put delivery on hold.

When would you suggest I remove my hold? Does it matter when I ordered? Or will I go back to the end of the current queue once I lift the hold?

It seems like people who ordered when I did are getting mid-late June delivery windows. Maybe lift the hold June 1st to try and align? Happy to take suggestions.
I'm very much in the same boat. I ideally would like to time my delivery for August/September and could deal with October but November would present some challenges for me.

My order is on hold right now until July 2.

I would just wait it out. If they are this busy now, I think in the coming months they are going to get even busier. If they have more updates later in the year, that's even more people that will order then.

I would just wait it out. If they are this busy now, I think in the coming months they are going to get even busier. If they have more updates later in the year, that's even more people that will order then.
I was more so just thinking about canceling until the Austin factory is running to help alleviate the Fremont factory. But I guess y'all are right. At this point think I just won't bother checking the page until middle of June, which is kinda depressing lol.

I was more so just thinking about canceling until the Austin factory is running to help alleviate the Fremont factory. But I guess y'all are right. At this point think I just won't bother checking the page until middle of June, which is kinda depressing lol.
Just remember, if that new tax credit proposal does come through, there will be an avalanche of new orders. Hang tight, you'll get it eventually.

If it makes you feel any better, I also sold my car and I am in Los Angeles. You can imagine how that affects me. If I don't get my car promptly by Father's Day my wife may just murder me

• Funny
Reactions: Emmadiane