Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
not as simple as a glitch in the portal. I believe its their factory to assignment back to the systems that talk to the portal. So the factory might've already assigned the VIN but the other systems that talk to it are not populating the vin. Thats why also SA's are not able to tell you your vin.

The reason they dug up my problem is that I cleared the "Gate" almost a week and a half ago for vin assignment and some specific entry was blank on the system which should not occur.

MY SA was a cool dude and reported the issue and just go the answer today about this issue.
What dates were the portal showing for you prior to learning this?

Our update now shows a delivery of May 7-10th. We were waiting until after 10PM East coast to check today and now the new VIN showed up!

Now to see what happens with the SC and delivery. Super exciting! Might be an east coast delivery just went thru!
This seems like the first VIN someone has gotten on here in a very long time. Super excited for you because I’m in Jersey too.

Our update now shows a delivery of May 7-10th. We were waiting until after 10PM East coast to check today and now the new VIN showed up!

Now to see what happens with the SC and delivery. Super exciting! Might be an east coast delivery just went thru!
Good to see that someone is getting a VIN.. Gives me some hope that mine may be soon.. I ordered 2 days after you with a similar setup (tow hitch and white seats while my exterior color is different (white)). Hopefully I'll get a VIN too.. Glad to see one with a tow hitch and white seats getting a VIN!! Congrats!

Does anyone know FOR SURE what comes with your Tesla when you pick it up? I’d hate to buy something that I get already. I’m sure it’s not much, but just want to make sure.

Blue, 7 Seat, No FSD, 20”, All black interior. Ordered 3/31. Current delivery date: no dates listed on my account screen and has been that way for a week. Last date showed 2 June.
Really not too much:
  • Mobile Connector (20 feet)
  • Adapter for standard 120 volt household outlets (NEMA 5-15)
  • Cable organizing bag
  • Adapter for public charging stations (SAE J1772)
  • Two key cards
If your SA likes you, or you have issues, maybe a die cast car, a key fob, a spare Mobile Connector, or similar.

Reactions: Emmadiane
Really not too much:
  • Mobile Connector (20 feet)
  • Adapter for standard 120 volt household outlets (NEMA 5-15)
  • Cable organizing bag
  • Adapter for public charging stations (SAE J1772)
  • Two key cards
If your SA likes you, or you have issues, maybe a die cast car, a key fob, a spare Mobile Connector, or similar.
Also a Tesla branded 128 GB USB thumb drive in the glovebox.