Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm back (again) to a date range, from the generic "5-9 weeks." As of this morning, I'm at June 15 - 30.

White LR, tow hitch.

Question: Does the SC stock floor mats, roof racks, rocker panel PPF etc - or is it better to order them online? Can they install them at delivery, or will they charge out the ying yang to do so?

I'm back (again) to a date range, from the generic "5-9 weeks." As of this morning, I'm at June 15 - 30.

White LR, tow hitch.

Question: Does the SC stock floor mats, roof racks, rocker panel PPF etc - or is it better to order them online? Can they install them at delivery, or will they charge out the ying yang to do so?
so many good please to get aftermarket tesla items, i use abstract ocean, and a few other sites, and for floor mats I love my TUX mats, i got an entire new set of rubber mats that i bought earlier.

Reactions: JetBlack
Good to see that someone is getting a VIN.. Gives me some hope that mine may be soon.. I ordered 2 days after you with a similar setup (tow hitch and white seats while my exterior color is different (white)). Hopefully I'll get a VIN too.. Glad to see one with a tow hitch and white seats getting a VIN!! Congrats!
Thank you very much!

Right now I feel like driving over to the SC and checking out the parking lot in back.

Online now on our order page, both the VIN and delivery date are gone. Recall reading about this earlier, maybe in this thread.

From the spreadsheet it seems like VIN to delivery date averages nine days recently. Let's see what happens.

IMG_20210508_171711.jpg

Just finished installing today, while I wait for my Tesla. It is on 60amp, so setup for the full 48 amp charging.