Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered yesterday, May 10th, very late at night. This morning I see the first estimated delivery dates. 6/8/2021 - 6/30/2021. I'll believe it when I drive it. I'm in no rush, still need to deal with selling my Jeep GC Ecodiesel.

Ordered MYP Red/Black/Tow. I soooooooo wanted the white interior, but I know me too well. I hate cleaning seats, they'd be a mess in about 2 days and would stay that way.

Mine has been sitting at “6-10 weeks from order placed date” for the past few days. However, per the SA yesterday: “From our system, an estimated time of when it will be delivered is about the second week of June.”

(Ordered 4/12, LR Pearl White/Black Interior, 19s, nothing else)

Had my model y delivered last week. Great condition and no noticeable issues except a “safety restraint system failure” has popped up and now has to be brought in to service :( everything online shows that it is a fairly easy fix and is likely just something not plugged in correctly under the passenger seat but still sucks to be without the car for a day or so :(

Reactions: Emmadiane
Ok just got off the phone with SA. Was told that my vehicle has already been built but because of a computer system error, there were several vehicles that had not been paired with a VIN. If you believe what he says, I should be getting my VIN tomorrow or the following day and vehicle should be here by the end of this month. Could all be a bunch of BS and trying not to get my hopes up.

Long range model Y, white on white, 20” inductions, 5 seat, no fsd, no tow. Order placed 4/4.

im going to pretend this is my story as well, Im 2 days after you. :cool:

Now June 5-25, lol - 6th time the dates have fluctuated. Ordered ~4/15, White LR, black interior, 5 seats, 19", hitch. This car is going to be using the Supercharger network almost exclusively, and Tesla is giving me plenty of time to develop buyer's remorse.
If you are having buyer's remorse, the good thing is you didn't buy it yet, you can change your mind and only be out $100. Or even change your model or trim and just be out the difference is options/price changes.

Is it true that they ship International, then east coast, then midwest, then finally west coast throughout the quarter?

I would really love to dig into the logistics of how they do this. Scheduling production around transport availability.

I bet its a cool system. Looking at those overhead drone shots of the factory and the pickup area. I know they cant just punch out cars willy-nilly then let them sit.... every time i watch one of these vids I assume every blue model Y could be ours lol

How do you get all this from your SA? I get nothing from mine. He is constantly dodging every one of my questions and says he has no info.
I read many stories of SA’s ignoring questions from customers, so I made a point to have no interaction with mine for as long as possible (to reduce the chances of me being flagged as “that” customer). I sent him a text yesterday stating that it had been about a month since I ordered and asked if he had any updates. He responded within the hour with what I posted earlier. I followed up by asking if Tesla will match Carmax’s offer for my trade-in (knowing it was a long shot) and now I’m being shunned. So that was fun while it lasted.

I would really love to dig into the logistics of how they do this. Scheduling production around transport availability.

I bet its a cool system. Looking at those overhead drone shots of the factory and the pickup area. I know they cant just punch out cars willy-nilly then let them sit.... every time i watch one of these vids I assume every blue model Y could be ours lol

I need more of these videos lol

May 25 - June 14

If you are having buyer's remorse, the good thing is you didn't buy it yet, you can change your mind and only be out $100. Or even change your model or trim and just be out the difference is options/price changes.
If you make any changes to the build, depending on when you put your deposit down, you will get hit with the recent price increases.

• Informative
Ordered yesterday, May 10th, very late at night. This morning I see the first estimated delivery dates. 6/8/2021 - 6/30/2021. I'll believe it when I drive it. I'm in no rush, still need to deal with selling my Jeep GC Ecodiesel.

Ordered MYP Red/Black/Tow. I soooooooo wanted the white interior, but I know me too well. I hate cleaning seats, they'd be a mess in about 2 days and would stay that way
@Zhe Wiz Rochester here. Are you thinking of picking up at Mt. Kisco? Let me know how your experience ends up going!