Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was hoping to see a bunch of you with new VINs today!
So confirmed the issue is still there. My SA said my vehicle is in transport to tampa already. He is trying to get the actual vin today and force match it with some "garage" tool to get the vin assigned in the portal.

So far the story is the same a rather large number of vehicles left the factory already, and the vin's haven't been assigned but once they arrive at their respective delivery centers they will be checked and assigned. So it could mean that you will get a last minute heads up of your car being delivered.

The reason this is interesting is that One of the other SA's in the background sounded frustrated because it seems like this problem has incurred a lot of phone calls and concerns lately. And all they want to do is make their customer's happy. So they been emailing constantly the alias that handles this process about it.

I'm in CT and my pickup will be Mt Kisco (since stupid CT laws don't allow for Tesla to sell you a car here) tentatively between May25th-June 12th at this time..

What's with the law not allowing teslas to be sold there? I'm unfamiliar with such a thing. Can you elaborate on it at all?
CT is heavy on unions and the dealerships are one of them... so they won't allow the manufacturer to direct sell to customers in the state. There's only a showroom/service center where you can go and look at the cars and test drive them but you can't order it from them or pick it up there, you can't even do in home delivery. you have to go to the next closest place which for me is Mt Kisco, NY which is a good 2 hrs away from me...

Reactions: rmack
Why no on the headlights? They aren’t installing them on every model y? Just the performance ones? Are the lights that much better/are then current ones not good?
So far the new headlights are on the PY only, I wouldn't say they are much better my M3P has the "old" lights and they are amazing better than my Audi S4. The main difference is that they have adaptive headlight capability if/when Tesla gets to activate them.

Now June 5-25, lol - 6th time the dates have fluctuated. Ordered ~4/15, White LR, black interior, 5 seats, 19", hitch. This car is going to be using the Supercharger network almost exclusively, and Tesla is giving me plenty of time to develop buyer's remorse.
Only 6x - lucky! I think I lost count weeks ago. If it is any consolation, I ordered 4/6 and my dates are 6/14-6/30…

So confirmed the issue is still there. My SA said my vehicle is in transport to tampa already. He is trying to get the actual vin today and force match it with some "garage" tool to get the vin assigned in the portal.

So far the story is the same a rather large number of vehicles left the factory already, and the vin's haven't been assigned but once they arrive at their respective delivery centers they will be checked and assigned. So it could mean that you will get a last minute heads up of your car being delivered.

The reason this is interesting is that One of the other SA's in the background sounded frustrated because it seems like this problem has incurred a lot of phone calls and concerns lately. And all they want to do is make their customer's happy. So they been emailing constantly the alias that handles this process about it.
I really hope that this is true. I’m in Puerto Rico, so it is a long trip for the car. Waiting for the VIN to start the financing application.

The reason this is interesting is that One of the other SA's in the background sounded frustrated because it seems like this problem has incurred a lot of phone calls and concerns lately. And all they want to do is make their customer's happy. So they been emailing constantly the alias that handles thisHad

Had to laugh at this- never went to this message board until a few days ago, was expecting to see maybe a handful of other folks experiencing delivery delays... boy were my estimates off.

Side note, emailed and called my SA yesterday (she's usually been pretty responsive)... radio silence thus far. I'm sure they're probably swamped.

Because having great customer service is a waste of resources at this point. They can't make enough cars to meet the current demand. Eventually, when they get Texas online and other automakers start putting out a comparable product then resources will have to go to start going to customer service.
Yeah, my impression is they don't need to bother with it. After my test drive, the conversation was basically: "Do you want to do this now, or do you need to think about the color?"...they weren't wrong to assume I was ready to pull the trigger.

Reactions: Emmadiane
How do you get all this from your SA? I get nothing from mine. He is constantly dodging every one of my questions and says he has no info.
I feel your pain. Every SA is different. Unfortunately you are describing my SA to a “T”. I actually am getting ‘some’ info from location‘-ordersupport’ . They only engaged to request pre-delivery info be completed, but I got them to actually call me to get some issues clarified.

I just stop checking, it still shows 3-7weeks, I've ordered on 4/24 Long Range all standard except color is silver.
Checking 20 times per day will not make car appear earlier.

It has the same effect as pushing the elevator button 32 times. There's a hidden number of pushes (or refreshes, in this case) that will send the system into overdrive.

I've gotten up to 458 refreshes per day and have not triggered the overdrive yet. You have to keep believing!

• Funny
Reactions: Emmadiane