Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whoa! My delivery estimate just jumped from June 1-21 to May 18-June 7! (but no VIN)
It feels like Christmas... with only the promise of a gift... that I pay a lot of money for... 😂
I too was bumped-up from June 1 - June 21 to May 25 - June 14… I mean it’s not May 18, but I’ll take what I can get!! Also in LA/OC county. Hoping our cars are on the same delivery 👀

I'm probably asking something someone already did, my delivery date disappeared, called over the phone and I was told they can only see what I see on the Tesla account portal, however a week before I was actually told my car was estimated mid-June, has anyone experience the sudden delivery "ghosting"?

I know is a longshot of an order that I have, MY3 LR, MSM, Hitch, 7-seater, ordered 4/22

I'm probably asking something someone already did, my delivery date disappeared, called over the phone and I was told they can only see what I see on the Tesla account portal, however a week before I was actually told my car was estimated mid-June, has anyone experience the sudden delivery "ghosting"?

I know is a longshot of an order that I have, MY3 LR, MSM, Hitch, 7-seater, ordered 4/22
My delivery date was mid-May to early June since I ordered (4/12). Estimated delivery date disappeared two weeks ago. SA told me car would definitely be in before June 31st (not even a date).

I’m sure this post will screw me but my dates have been 5/17-6/07 for weeks. Still no vin. My build is MSM, 5seat, performance delivery Burbank ordered 4/12. 5/17 is Monday so that’s not happening. I’ve bought more than 20 cars in my life and this is by far the strangest process ever…. For such a tech centric car company their order estimator must be an Atari 2600…. ok, I’m dating myself now..

I’m sure this post will screw me but my dates have been 5/17-6/07 for weeks. Still no vin. My build is MSM, 5seat, performance delivery Burbank ordered 4/12. 5/17 is Monday so that’s not happening. I’ve bought more than 20 cars in my life and this is by far the strangest process ever…. For such a tech centric car company their order estimator must be an Atari 2600…. ok, I’m dating myself now..
I ordered on 4/28 for Burbank delivery and it is now at May 31 - June 20 but I firmly believe SoCal folks will see their deliveries mid June. They're just fooling us with May and early June dates.

Anyone else received an email like this?
1620890761751.png