Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Anndybo I’m rooting for you. If they built yours, they built mine!
Pulling for team midwest here. I just called my SC and they said my car was produced and is currently on a train towards Chicago. Should expect it later next week. They cannot see the VIN at this time. Online says "5-9 weeks from order" now.

Supports the theory that several cars have been produced, but did not have the VIN uploaded on the sales side of their system.

So my dates (5/15-5/30) just dissapeared. For kicks I just called Tesla to ask if they had any info on my order they could share
and what that meant. He basically just said the "system is working and everyone is moving forward" and "couldn't give me anymore
info on a VIN or any projected delivery changes". So basically a waste of a call :)

Speaking of financing, my credit union is asking for a "signed purchase contract from the dealer" and the "dealer contact info". The only doc I see on my order page is the Vehicle Agreement (which is not signed and doesn't have tax/fees included). Should I be asking my SA for this?
Yeah once your vin is assigned they will generate the the purchase agreement.
Finally decided to register and share my order on the spreadsheet.

Ordered 4/10 in PA
MY LR - Blue ext/black int
20" wheels
FSD
5 seat
no tow

My current estimate is jun 8-28 (no vin yet) which has moved up by 1 day each day this week so far.
Same exact order I ordered on 4/2 and have Jun 7- Jun 27. It was April 21- May 9 originally and it’s been moved so many damn times lol

Just got back from Tesla Schaumburg.
There were three like mine configuration. Panel gaps perfect.
VIN in range 187xxx build date 04.30

Attachments

• IMG_6326.JPEG
    IMG_6326.JPEG
    426 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_6327.JPEG
    IMG_6327.JPEG
    755.4 KB · Views: 66
My estimated delivery vanished this morning and just came back a few minutes ago to June 7 - 27. Before disappearing I had May 31 - June 19. My trade in offer expired yesterday and the new offer is already $1000 lesser. By the time I take delivery they probably would depreciate my car by $2000. (2018 Mazda CX-9). I wish we had options like Carvana here. This is frustrating to say the least.
My SA still keeps saying my car was built last week and waiting for a software update with many other cars. I'm losing trust in this process now.

All that I got was the generic e-mail from Tesla to complete my pre-delivery tasks and I did that.. Also got an e-mail from Tesla Financing that I was approved etc. and I accepted the financing rate etc..
Call your delivery center and ask about estimated delivery and ask for your SA.
I knew about my SA when I was on chat on Tesla web and they asked if I want my SA call me.
Couple days later she called me. Actually it was the same person from test drive we took.

Call your delivery center and ask about estimated delivery and ask for your SA.
I knew about my SA when I was on chat on Tesla web and they asked if I want my SA call me.
Couple days later she called me. Actually it was the same person from test drive we took.
Thanks.. I wonder if the SA can really accelerate the delivery.. I doubt that they really can.. I once called them to check if everything on my part is done and that all I'm waiting for is the VIN and car.. I was told that I will get notified when a car with my specs is produced and the VIN assigned...