Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After vanishing for 2 days, my dates (always in May) have now re appeared. Now it's May 17- June 6. Ordered 4/16. MY P white/white
no FSD.
Same here, my latest date has not exceeded 30 May in like three weeks though. Talked to my SA earlier this week and she said I should be taking delivery next week. I can't recall seeing anyone on any site that I follow taking delivery of an MYP in a longtime, seems weird..

For those wondering, I was told there are NO more inventory Ys available. Not just that they can't deliver what's been bought, but all of the inventory ones have been bought. People may be forfeiting $100, but others are trying to get a Y sooner by buying inventory quickly. Champagne problem for Tesla.

For us, we just wait.

3/31 order; white/black 19s KCMO delivery. The last date range I had (May 29 - June 12 or so) was there maybe 10 days ago and I have been sitting at 1-10 weeks from order since then. Even when I first ordered the '1-10 weeks' was there just a few days before I got actual delivery estimates.

Last week my SA said I 'should' take delivery near the end of the month, but I take that with considerable pause. I'm managing my expectations and expect delivery mid-late June. Its not particularly convenient for me to just drive by the service center to see if cars are stacking up or not, but I may do so next week out of curiosity.
If you do, take some pictures as I will also be taking delivery out of KC. I too have been bouncing between 1-10 weeks and all over June for delivery dates.

So, small update. It looks like I’m in the same boat as a few people here wherein my end date, June 14, hasn’t changed at all in the last two weeks but the last few days my earliest date bumped back one day each day. So May 24 became the 25th, 26th...today the 28th. I suspect it’s trying to keep two weeks between the current day and the earliest delivery day. No VIN yet.

I actually have a pre-scheduled call with an SA from the Springfield NJ SC tomorrow. We scheduled after my test drive in March because we thought we were going to wait for the New Jersey rebate to come back, but we ended up ordering earlier because we need the car earlier. Although we’ve ordered I still have some questions for him anyway, but I’m definitely going to pick his brain as to the likelihood that we on the East Coast should expect vehicles before mid June!
Please report back on your call with Springfield. When I was there on Wednesday afternoon, there were not many MY's around.

Your dates move like ours... up a day at a time for the 2 week interval minimums. As of 7AM today, shows May 28 to June 13, but our SA says sooner!

I'm surprised that nobody seems to care for the Chademo adapter... That was the first thing I ordered.. It almost doubles the amount of chargers that you can use.. Sure, Chademo is only 50kw charging but there is a huge amount of those chargers out there.. I have about 15 FREE Chademo chargers within 60 miles of my home.. With my current EV, I charge on the CCS port of the same chargers for free.. I charged about twice at home for 1 hour each in the last 30,000 miles with my current EV.. The rest of the charges were free CCS or Level 2.. No reason to pay if you get charges for free...
I was told at the sc when i ordered that the model y comes with the adapter. Is this not true?

Hello Everyone! I booked my MY on 04/13. Pickup location KC, MO. The estimated delivery dates disappeared from Tesla account few weeks back and never returned. Spoke to my SA early this week and was told that disappearing of ETA is good news. This indicates that the vin would get assigned sooner. Anyone else here with the same booking date as mine and still waiting delivery ?

Just got off the phone not too long ago (Tyco Road store in Vienna, VA) and she said to me when asked about the firmware update:

“Hey, I haven't heard anything, we actually don't have any cars here that we can deliver and are patiently waiting for more to come in.”

Don’t know what that means, but I will say…I WANT MY CAR ALREADY!!