Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ooo ooo - my delivery dates just disappeared! This has not happened since I ordered. Who knows! Could be an indicator I'm about to be pushed to September, or a VIN is near... or no change at all. Here's my updated chart from this morning.

EXCEL_znFqnZJJnk.png

My dates just changed from 5/31 - 6/20 to 6 - 10 weeks from order placed date, which would be 5/21 - 6/18. Just yesterday the dates were 5/27 - 6/18. While there have been updates every 2-3 days for the past several weeks, the estimate hasn't changed much. And still within what the SA told me: around the first week of June.

Expectations Managed.

I reached out to my SA in MA for the first time (waited a month from order date 4/14) to check on status and confirm payment logistics. Estimated production date is the last week of May and SHOULD be ready for delivery shortly thereafter to NJ. Once they receive the car, they will contact me for a delivery date to NH. No date estimate for the VIN, but he assured me I would receive it as soon as they knew so I can arrange for insurance. He said this is tentative and could slide, but they don't expect it to change. He reiterated I would receive the car before the end of June... which at this point is what I expected. Now on to other projects...

Spoke with my SA in Kithcener, Ontario. Looks like they received a whole ton of cars on the lot but they are experiencing a software glitch that won't allow them to match VINs to reservation numbers. Some sort of firmware was suppose dot go out later this evening but has been pushed back indefinitely. He estimates it will be about a week or two to clean things up.

Mine just changed from "6/03 - 6/23" to the generic "6-10 weeks from order placed date".

Looks like a ton of us are in the same thing. My SC reached out to me yesterday telling me to expect delivery soon...before the end of the month. He said they expect my car to arrive shortly (Devon PA).