Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings!
Curious about the EV Tax credits that are already in place. I know many of us are wishing for the $7,500+ option to get approved but definitely not one holding my breath. Ordered MY LR MSM 19", Black interior, No tow hitch or FSD on 4/27. Like many others, been given tons of varying dates.. (latest is 6/11 - 6/30)

Got financing approved from Tesla (US Bank - Expires 6/26) and wondered about the specifics of the statement below, specifically "...allowing the purchaser to realize the value of the tax credit at the time of purchase".

A purchaser may assign the tax credit generated through the purchase, lease, or conversion to any of the above categories of vehicle to the financing entity, allowing the purchaser to realize the value of the tax credit at the time of purchase, lease, or conversion. The financing entity may collect an administrative fee of no more than $150.

Link for all states -

Appreciate this thread for its co-misery, distracting, informative, and giving hope all at once, essence. impatiently waiting in CO...

Cheers!
Several
Hoping for a Q2 delivery for anytime other than the few days early June I'm not avail... 3 day window when we're given a 10wk window seems strange.

Last edited:
Bottom line.
The SAs don't know anything more than you do regarding delivery date. (so nothing).
I know you may think that is impossible but it is true. Those changing date ranges are meaningless.
Calling them multiple times will only piss you off because they seem to be very nice people so they try to tell you something to make you feel better each time, but it won't.
Just sit back and try to enjoy the crazy and funny posts of people losing their patience/minds with me...
I'm 53 and haven't felt like this since I was ~8 and December 25th seemed like it would NEVER happen.
Oh, and also buy lots of Model Y accessories so you can pretend like me that you own one.
Hahaha. I agree with buying stuff. Seem like I buy an accessory each week. 😂

I just got the email for the virtual workshop this afternoon too!

"Hello from Tesla!

You are receiving this message because you are soon picking up your Tesla. As exciting as delivery day is, we understand that you may have some questions, and since we are conducting contactless deliveries at our delivery centers, we are not able to provide an orientation on delivery day.

In lieu of this, we invite you to attend a virtual orientation! Virtual orientations will occur Mondays at 7pm EST.
For those of you unable to attend the last orientation, please feel free to join us for this coming Monday.

The Virtual Orientations will consist of a 20-minute presentation to cover everything you need to know about your new Tesla, followed by Q & A. During the Q & A, you can use the chat feature to ask any questions that you have about your new car. Orientations are held in an online group setting. You can enter the meeting by clicking on the Microsoft Teams link, which I will provide in a follow-up email this coming Monday. This orientation is optional, so you are not required to join to pick up your car."

lul - this 'virtual orientation' sounds terrible. :D

Bottom line.
The SAs don't know anything more than you do regarding delivery date. (so nothing).
I know you may think that is impossible but it is true. Those changing date ranges are meaningless.
Calling them multiple times will only piss you off because they seem to be very nice people so they try to tell you something to make you feel better each time, but it won't.
Just sit back and try to enjoy the crazy and funny posts of people losing their patience/minds with me...
I'm 53 and haven't felt like this since I was ~8 and December 25th seemed like it would NEVER happen.
Oh, and also buy lots of Model Y accessories so you can pretend like me that you own one.
Quite possibly the funniest and most accurate assessment of our feelings to date!! Hanks, flightgamer!

Enough people have posted about the "firmware" "glitch" issue that I'm starting to believe it has some merit.

I also find it interesting that NOBODY has posted that they see a "July" estimated date on their page. To my knowledge, nobody has seen any July dates.
So either we will all get our vehicles by June 30 in a spurt over the next 5-6 weeks or some people will soon see July/August dates start to appear.
I ordered 5/3 and I have a delivery estimate of 6 - 9 weeks from time of order, 9 weeks works out to July 5th. I never had any date ranges as an estimated time of delivery, its always been 6 to 9 weeks from the date of order.

Bottom line.
So true!
I think I'm subconsciously happy there's a wait, just to have something to look forward to. It's fun to be excited about something again 😊

When I test drove my vehicle, it was advertised as "contact-less" test drive. I came into contact with at least 3 different people before I left...including details overviews of all the car features etc... so not sure what they meant by contact-less.
I test drove twice and both times it was entirely contact less. I did not even see the tesla employee. They just unlocked the car remotely and answered all my questions over the phone. The doors for the store were locked and they were inside the entire time

I ordered 5/8 and have never had dates. Just the standard 5-11 weeks. Did everyone else get dates after they ordered?
It's been a mixed bag. A lot of people had dates that disappeared completely. For some the Estimated Delivery Dates (EDD) were replaced with the week range, and some get the EDD back after a few days. At this time there is no discernable pattern, expect there have been no EDD into July.

Reactions: Vince C.