Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh man! Got an email titled"Your Tesla Order Has Shipped" and I got super excited. Then I realized it was just my stupid overpriced garage opener that I still can't believe I had to pay extra for. 😒

HAHAHA i sent my wife a screenshot that said that!!!!. She assumed car.... Nah it was the 14-50 plug adapter that we were waiting for! LOL I told her... "if it was THAT, Id have called"

I got a call from my local Tesla location (Boston area) that they were expecting some MYs with my specs (LR, MSM, black interior, 5 seat, no hitch) within the next 1-2 weeks, asking if I'd be interested in taking delivery, and they took my current insurance info.

Ordered on 4/2 and the original estimate was 5-9 weeks. My account's estimate shows 6/2 - 6/22. My lease is up on 6/1 so I'm hopeful I can trust the call. No vin yet.

I received the same email today.
I ordered on April 8th. MYLR Red, B/W interior, tow hitch, no FSD.
Received the new email on Virtual Workshop also... it is a step ahead and I feel better already. Might be our new MY will arrive soon!

Reading within the lines of the email it seems like they are going to try more touch-less deliveries, and this online session with Q&A is the orientation perhaps. That could mean a speed up in deliveries soon, hopefully.

Reactions: Sudsington