Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My estimated date finally re appeared after disappearing completely last Friday. Pretty much same as everyone else 06/12-30. Really hoping to get it in June since the EV rebate in NY is changing July 1st.

Does anyone know if that rebate will be based on order date or delivery date? When I asked my delivery rep she mentioned it would be based on order date but not sure if I should trust that.

Reactions: suprax and MYMY21
My estimated date finally re appeared after disappearing completely last Friday. Pretty much same as everyone else 06/12-30. Really hoping to get it in June since the EV rebate in NY is changing July 1st.

Does anyone know if that rebate will be based on order date or delivery date? When I asked my delivery rep she mentioned it would be based on order date but not sure if I should trust that.
I believe in another thread it is reported as delivery date. That is how I understand it, too. And why I don't much mind when I get my car as long as it is by June 30.

Reactions: suprax
im okay with the days, just a little truth about whats happening, heck i just want my VIN to get my loan paperwork finished
exactly where I am at.

We Financed through local cred union. sort of feel bad for all the times Ive bugged the accounts manager down there. Need to get financing done, but cant do it because, well...no car. :oops:

Really, I just want to know the deal is done. I can pay the fees, taxes, then relax lol Getting the car is the fun part.

exactly where I am at.

We Financed through local cred union. sort of feel bad for all the times Ive bugged the accounts manager down there. Need to get financing done, but cant do it because, well...no car. :oops:

Really, I just want to know the deal is done. I can pay the fees, taxes, then relax lol Getting the car is the fun part.
Well we have the same issue, i have credit union financing and dont want to have to reapply just get the deal locked down

Reactions: Peelz
im okay with the days, just a little truth about whats happening, heck i just want my VIN to get my loan paperwork finished
My loan was set to expire June 4th. Just a quick email and it’s now good through the quarter. It will expire July 4th. Im enjoying all this entertainment in this thread. I have no problem waiting at all. It will get here when it gets here. Nothing we can do