Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a text from my SA about no estimated delivery showing on my account and his response was

"Once your vehicle is on the way to our delivery center you will get an update from this number. We've had a few people in the same situation where their ETA has fallen off nothing to cause alarm. It should be updated in the next couple of days."

So may be something is happening on Friday or the site being down right now has to do something with it.
Couple of days? Mine dates or weeks of any kind have been gone for 3+ weeks now.

Uh. I ordered a MY Black Exterior/Interior and this is now my page....:confused:
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 1.38.50 PM.png

Tesla uses AWS for their back-end. So one of two things I think is happening:
1) They are doing a massive update
2) There is an issue with AWS. One of the integration tools I use, uses AWS and I received a message from them about slow speeds and lose of connections due to an issue in AWS.

Maybe our refreshing didn't just take down Tesla site but AWS in full...lol.

Just wanted to through it out there. I am hoping it's a massive DB update and we all come out of this with VINs.

Their web stack for Tesla.com has always sucked. It always takes forever to load. :D
I feel like it only got slow when you clicked to manage your order. I just assumed that when I clicked that button, it sent a Slack message to someone in Fremont who would go run onto the factory floor and check to see if my car was done yet, and then run back and enter random dates on my page.