Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was also at Springfield last Wednesday at Noon! We must have been there at the same time. See my prior message mid last week for pics. We will check out that Staples overflow lot next visit... the rear lot of their SC was very low on new MY storage during our last two visits. The other lot on Diamond road is not Tesla. ...That whole area of Route 22 a traffic mess...
Ha, go figure! 100% agree on that part of 22 as well. I grew up in Central NJ so I’m used to the oddball decisions traffic engineers employed on 22...but the area around Tesla is particularly bad. It’s all the commercial properties in the center of the highway that really make it a challenge. On that same day I was there last week I almost got hit by a teenager busting out of Panda Express - on her phone of course.

I’ll try to stop by this week and scope out. I’ve only been inside the Short Hills gallery, so I can use it as an excuse to ask a few questions. My SA is based out of Paramus, but I’m sure I can pester someone on-site to look me up. We’ve been thinking of asking for another test drive anyway to get a little more used to the regenerative braking before we pick up the 50k baby in that awful mess of traffic.

015A4CCA-077D-49AB-AAD3-7635BF800755.jpeg
At the docks here in Puerto Rico :)

Hey all,

First time posting, ordered 5/3 for a MY LR, DBM. Most of you have great SAs that keep you posted! I ordered out of Peabody, MA and still waiting on a date, it previously showed 6/18 - 6/30 but as of last week has remained on 6-9 weeks. I ended up emailing my SA today and their response was without a VIN they wont have any updates 😭 . In my experience i got a lot more from Carmax than i did trading into Tesla, i ended up selling early to save money and a higher trade in value, now it's just impatiently waiting for my car! haha

Just talked to an SA... There is no firmware update or chip issue. The issue for delays is the increase in sales and back log from the 1st quarter. This is a line of BS IMO. I asked if they are delivery cars then why are 10k in containment and lots of cars on lots sitting there.... No answer...

• Funny
Reactions: profdustin
Hello all,

I ordered online on 4/30, LR, 5 seater, white/white, Gemini, tow hitch, no FSD. Had a delivery date range of 6/7 - 6/27 and now showing 6-9 weeks.

Located outside Atlanta, for pick up in Alpharetta store. 6/27 can't get here fast enough!
I ordered the exact same spec picking up at the exact same store but I ordered on 5/13 and I am yet to see any estimated dates at all. I've only seen 5 - 11 weeks or nothing.

Just talked to an SA... There is no firmware update or chip issue. The issue for delays is the increase in sales and back log from the 1st quarter. This is a line of BS IMO. I asked if they are delivery cars then why are 10k in containment and lots of cars on lots sitting there.... No answer...
That’s just a flat out lie and/or they’re misinformed (which is typical). They know their backlog and orders very well. It’s a firmware issue. Could be other stuff too, but definitely a firmware issue.

Reactions: bigdaddyreg
Read somewhere that these were on containment holds as they had the latest firmware that they did not want to release until the new model s was released. Not sure if they are switching them back to the old firmware or delivering model s starting next week.

I received a call today from our Plano, TX, not by my original assigned SA, asking if I was still interested on having my car delivered within Q2?, I was puzzled by the question and asked him why do I need to confirm if I never reached to hold the order?, They said they needed to get some level of confirmation to order the car from the factory to send it locally, they told me it'd take up to 3 days to show my VIN up and updated delivery date, keeping you posted!

Went by Raleigh SC. Sensors are still there, as well as the older headlights. <—someone will ask... VIN range was 183xxx-187xxx. Two cars were my config so fingers crossed, one is mine.

Attachments

• 99D9BAF1-B619-4AF9-8E8E-28B702764B53.jpeg
    99D9BAF1-B619-4AF9-8E8E-28B702764B53.jpeg
    781.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 652826CB-514E-41E4-979E-E334A2AB8BFE.jpeg
    652826CB-514E-41E4-979E-E334A2AB8BFE.jpeg
    641.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 4A198AB1-5604-4428-8C39-1D753FEE6BC3.jpeg
    4A198AB1-5604-4428-8C39-1D753FEE6BC3.jpeg
    464.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 26F0FB6D-CD31-4FE1-8489-1B8CE25B2BBE.jpeg
    26F0FB6D-CD31-4FE1-8489-1B8CE25B2BBE.jpeg
    626.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 753A1B3B-599F-4D7B-80C0-FCB31DA96BBF.jpeg
    753A1B3B-599F-4D7B-80C0-FCB31DA96BBF.jpeg
    763.6 KB · Views: 49
  • DCABA399-C3B9-4A07-AA66-6A57F21B2BAF.jpeg
    DCABA399-C3B9-4A07-AA66-6A57F21B2BAF.jpeg
    827.5 KB · Views: 45
I miss the post that software updates are coming this weekend or this Tuesday etc:( this is like the 5 stages of buying a Tesla. 1. Super excited but willing to wait 2. Still excited, have a delivery window now 3. Getting anise but now buying accessories 4. Getting angry with no information but hopeful 5. Losing all hope, no updates, generic delivery window and lots of miscellaneous accessories around the house

Well this is what i get for clicking LOL

Complete Your Delivery Tasks​

Get a quote with Tesla Insurance once your delivery tasks are complete and your VIN is assigned.
RETURN TO TESLA ACCOUNT
Yeah it doesn't work on the Tesla Website for some reason. I had to call (844) 34- TESLA for a quote. FWIW, they were pretty quick to answer and gave a *gasp* helpful answer for once! haha

• Funny
Reactions: elguapo