Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This has happened every week day since mid week last week around the same time. If history is any indicator, it will last until later this evening. Be prepared for your account portal to look whacky all day today. Missing order, missing car, blue Model 3 instead of the spec you ordered, etc etc.
There should be a huge banner at the top of the forums that says
Yes, all our order pages are down too.
No your order didn't change to a blue M3.

Don't worry it will come back tonight or tomorrow.
Go have a snack in the meantime.

That’s just a flat out lie and/or they’re misinformed (which is typical). They know their backlog and orders very well. It’s a firmware issue. Could be other stuff too, but definitely a firmware issue.
Very true firmware for a new chipset in some of the vehicles or a combo of both, but i had that verified to me in person

Hey all,

First time posting, ordered 5/3 for a MY LR, DBM. Most of you have great SAs that keep you posted! I ordered out of Peabody, MA and still waiting on a date, it previously showed 6/18 - 6/30 but as of last week has remained on 6-9 weeks. I ended up emailing my SA today and their response was without a VIN they wont have any updates 😭 . In my experience i got a lot more from Carmax than i did trading into Tesla, i ended up selling early to save money and a higher trade in value, now it's just impatiently waiting for my car! haha
Selling my car tomorrow. Was on the same boat. Everyone gave lowball trade-in offers. So i just chose to sell thru third-party. The wait is gonna be tough

Price increase :)
You're probably right on the money.

There should be a huge banner at the top of the forums that says
Yes, all our order pages are down too.
No your order didn't change to a blue M3

Don't worry it will come back tonight or tomorrow.
Go have a snack in the meantime.
Agreed!

Even my SA who had been pretty upbeat about things has now moved to "I have no clue" (paraphrased).

I'm hoping one of these outages on the web side is them moving some major component (VIN assignments) into place. A folly, I know, but I'm bargaining.
I wish you were correct, but I really think this is a load issue on their account portal infrastructure. For it to happen, at least, the past 3 business days at roughly the same time makes me think they just can't keep up with the demand of 10s of thousands of people refreshing their account page constantly for delivery date updates. The frustrating thing is, you would think they would throw some additional horsepower at their infrastructure to alleviate the issue. Not a good look for them, especially considering the majority of those impacted only have $100 invested right now and can easily back out.

Reactions: SeriousBadger
Same story here. They gave me 50% of the KBB and what carvana/car max offered. Ended up going with carvana for convenience.
Carvana is picking up my vehicle next Tuesday. Did you sell it to them yet and if so, how did that experience go? Did they give you what they offered or negotiate down? I'll likely go get mine detailed before pick up, although someone said it didn't matter... I'd rather just not have that be a point of negotiation if I can help it.

Carvana is picking up my vehicle next Tuesday. Did you sell it to them yet and if so, how did that experience go? Did they give you what they offered or negotiate down? I'll likely go get mine detailed before pick up, although someone said it didn't matter... I'd rather just not have that be a point of negotiation if I can help it.
OOhh I'm curious as well... I got an offer through Carvana and need to accept it before it expires on the 31st. Curious how it all works and how long it takes to get the money... I'm using that money for my down payment for my MY so it's very important lol

Reactions: RyFreddy
I wonder if sensors will just be used for parking? There are blind spots close to the bumpers that the cameras may not be able to pick up. VIN 187xxx still had sensors.
I think you are confusing radar with the parking sensors, those will still stay but the radar out front that was used for Autopilot is what they're removing for pure vision.

• Informative
Reactions: JerseyShoreMY
Not picked yet. I didn’t negotiate, since the offer was above the KBB value.

I did sell them a car not so long ago. They come up, really look at the odometer and check for large dents, but otherwise was seamless and got the check right there.

Not sure about the mileage with this current trade in though, since I wasn’t driving the previous vehicle, but this one is my daily driver. I will call the rep and find out.

Hey just chiming in with my experience with Carvana, the guy showed up look at the car and did for like maybe 2 whole collective minutes, turned it on and looked at dash, then said everything looks good and your money should show up in X amount of business days. Signed some papers and he was off on his way. The loan was paid off and the cash showed up earlier than he estimated.

I disclosed some damage (a scuff on the bumper) and it seemed like he could not have cared less about it, and it only impacted the quote by a few hundred bucks.

Reactions: dsandhu and moe0059
OOhh I'm curious as well... I got an offer through Carvana and need to accept it before it expires on the 31st. Curious how it all works and how long it takes to get the money... I'm using that money for my down payment for my MY so it's very important lol
I've sold 2 cars to Carvana. What they quote you online is what they will pay unless you grossly misrepresented the condition of the car. They will send someone out to take pictures and will initiate an ACH transfer. The whole process takes less than 30 minutes. You should get your money the next day. I would highly recommend it if they gave you a good offer. Very stress free and easy.

Cautiously optimistic …
23F2F2CE-2170-4519-9F16-F976556FD388.jpeg

Reactions: dsandhu
curious about this also, my neighbor sold his truck to them he said it was great. offered more for the car than other places he tried, a person came over looked the car over and put the keys in a locking container on the window, a few hours later the car is gone.