Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Meanwhile.....

bean.gif

Actually I was fine with them switching to whatever works. Just didn’t expect reduced functionality that they announced today. I know they’re promising updates to bring back reduced functionality but Tesla don’t have a good track record with keeping promises.
So what happens with all the existing radar Teslas on the road? Will a future update deactivate their radar? Or are we getting more, or more powerful, hardware for Vision?

Looking at all these messages it would seem if you order end of March maybe beginning of April you are getting assign VIN numbers I order mines 04/28 and still don't have anything
Not for everybody, at least not yet, ordered 4/4 and still not showing any movement on my end. I'm 5 hours away from where the service center location my car will be coming from, and I'm having the car home delivered, wonder if that impacts anything or not.

• Informative
Reactions: FoxVega
Got a text from my SA to check my email. This is what it says:

Tesla
Final Balance is now ready​
RN114603728​
Submit your payment prior to delivery.​

So when I go to the account I can’t access it. So I am going to need everybody else to stop checking their account so I can check if I have a VIN yet. I texted my SA back and asked me to call me but he evidently stepped out.

getting close