Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven't received VIN yet but had a question... say I get a VIN and complete my financing and insurance and everything is ready, then I go to pick up my car and there are big issues that cause me to reject that car... what happens then? Will I have to re-do everything and get put at the back of the line? This is my first Tesla so I have no idea what to expect and what to do if that happens...
You would indeed be put back in the back of the line

Before receiving the good news today, as recent as this morning my EDD was June 11 to 30 which it had been since may 23.

This is great news, thanks for posting this. Giving me hope. Still totally in the dark as to why people who ordered similar configs of mine long after me are getting VINs while I have nada. Lots of other old orders with nothing. I think my SC did **** all RE: getting updates done today

Another hearsay update that may not mean anything...

I spoke to a SA in Cherry Hill who said they had cars waiting for a software update to deliver. They said I would probably get mine end of June, but when I said I live in Washington and had ordered early this nice, I’d probably get mine early June because of transit time.

I just want a VIN to lock in 1.99 with PenFed. Deliver the car in July if you need, my Murano is only going up in value.

Got some news! SA said there is a lot off-site they are keeping them in because it doesn't fit in the lot at our SC. My husband was driving on i95 today and saw a 2 big trucks full of Model Ys.. I think they are definitely coming!! Crossing our fingers!
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 7.22.19 PM.png

The "5-9 Weeks" just disappeared from my account. Hopes up!

Reactions: MrsLabib
Another hearsay update that may not mean anything...

I spoke to a SA in Cherry Hill who said they had cars waiting for a software update to deliver. They said I would probably get mine end of June, but when I said I live in Washington and had ordered early this month, I’d probably get mine early June because of transit time.

I just want a VIN to lock in 1.99 with PenFed. Deliver the car in July if you need, my Murano is only going up in value.
Edited: Early this month, not nice. Beta testing swipe typing on my iPhone too:/