Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I got Blue/black. Just called the D.C. SC and spoke to a VERY nice and sweet woman in their delivery section.
She said that yes, I do NOT have a VIN and she’s not even showing that it’s been built yet. So WTF? This is beginning to be a lot annoying. I’m just gonna order a white one next time.
Apparently it’s the fact we got 7 seats that’s screwin us over buddy.
Ummmmmm….. you’re going to hate my guts. I JUST got a call. My MY is there…. They are delivering to the house tomorrow sometime. Said the Tycho SC was crazy with all the outgoing/inc9mijg and easier to bring to house (I‘m only 10 mins away). Sorry! But I’m pumped. Fingers crossed no issue. No clue as to VIN # as I can’t get into the account website yet.

Yeah I got Blue/black. Just called the D.C. SC and spoke to a VERY nice and sweet woman in their delivery section.
She said that yes, I do NOT have a VIN and she’s not even showing that it’s been built yet. So WTF? This is beginning to be a lot annoying. I’m just gonna order a white one next time.
Apparently it’s the fact we got 7 seats that’s screwin us over buddy.
What's your current EDD - I don't recall what you said it was.

Picking up from Schaumburg - called and talked to David this morning and he told me something similar. Made it seem like the car was there but just waiting for the final updates
Well, David told me the same thing two weeks ago. So we went to Schaumburg SC yesterday, they told us the car should come today! And then it has to be inspected blah blah blah.

I’ll drive by in a little bit and take a look, but yesterday at around 4:00pm lot was as empty as it has been for the last month or two. It used to always be packed With cars.
Thanks! I've been debating going myself but don't want to make the trek from Chandler.

Here is the post I mentioned:

Got a VIN and delivery date (Saturday)! Ordered 3/30 Toronto, Canada. Account page has been blank for days but I called the SA and he said the car is already here, gave me the VIN, emailed me payment info, and set the pickup time. So, if you are in Canada, call your SA! Red LR, black interior.
@CarolinaRodrig, are you picking up at Lawrence Av? Which SA did you talk to? My SA is out and the SA that I just spoke with asked me to wait until the end of the week before I call back.

Well, David told me the same thing two weeks ago. So we went to Schaumburg SC yesterday, they told us the car should come today! And then it has to be inspected blah blah blah.
The infamous David

I'm picking up in Highland Park, but I guess it makes it seem like were not alone in being told there are some final updates being applied. I was worried that my car ended up going to someone else when the VIN did not come shortly after my SA said it would.

Reactions: MrsV and Sudsington
Ummmmmm….. you’re going to hate my guts. I JUST got a call. My MY is there…. They are delivering to the house tomorrow sometime. Said the Tycho SC was crazy with all the outgoing/inc9mijg and easier to bring to house (I‘m only 10 mins away). Sorry! But I’m pumped. Fingers crossed no issue. No clue as to VIN # as I can’t get into the account website yet.
Congrats! There is hope for Jet... What was your EDD before you got the call?

Same here! Pic’s from yesterday at the dealer
Another Clevelander here. Ordered 4/3. MY 7 seater blue w/ white. 19" wheels, Tow package, No FSD.

No VIN yet. Reached out to my SA yesterday and said: "We saw some Model Ys matched today. I checked on your account -still no VIN but we are now seeing some matches. So hope to see some movement for you soon".

Not the words I wanted to hear but I guess its better than before.

Ordered 4/25/2021 MY LR Blue with black interior no FSD no tow and Gemini wheels

Couldn't log into my tesla account for a couple of days and just called my SA and was informed that I have a car ready to go and going to pick it up tonight. This is Tesla in Kitchener, Ontario and they were the ones who have had cars sitting on their lot for a couple of weeks now.

It sounded like pure chaos and my SA was almost out of breath when he answered the phone. I'm sure it's pure madness for them.

Anyone who may be picking up at a SC that had cars waiting, call them to see if you are slated to get a car since the website is down.

Reactions: rmack
So Tesla just called me and offered me the new unrealeased 7 seat plaid+ Model S because I’ve had to wait so long. Eat it Chase. Ha ha