Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received my VIN yesterday. No text/call from SA or SC. I had to call SC three times (was hung up on twice). FINALLY got someone who cared and immediately scheduled my appt for tomorrow. He said I could take it today except temporary tags still in process. Super excited! Good luck to everyone else--definitely some unnecessary anxiety in this process.
What was your order date?

can you please share the contact details to negotiate on the APR ? I have an approval from US Bank. I used Tesla Financing.
Email: [email protected]

I just mentioned would like to switch to Chase since I have the checking account with them. Next day rates reflected on the order page.

I plan to check with some credit unions and get lower rates, probably by next week

This just popped up on EV-TSLA.com - first one I have seen on there in quite a while, if anyone is interested.

CE3FB06A-B1D5-4B92-8934-CE37D19829E4.png

Reactions: iratre and elguapo
Elon Musk also thought we'd be rolling robotaxis by now - the reality is the feature he's talking about has no proof in the FSD atm...you can tell because the actual visual cameras are the ones that capture and show the vehicles in front and give them a shape in the screen. What I mean is that the radar generally is only used right now to see if the car in front of the car in front of you is speeding up or slowing down, but nothing at all about it beyond that, and only if it's on the exact right kind of street/path. The only limitation this includes is the ability for the car to potentially stop early even if the car in front of you doesn't (and runs into the car in front of them), since in the right circumstances it might be able to see that the car in front of them has already stopped.

This isn't the cool feature of seeing the car 2 in front of you on the display...that's all visual. Again, current beta FSD shows the bounding boxes for the vehicle, something the radar can't do or take part in. The only thing the radar does is measure distance, and the cameras seemingly do a great majority of that already.

Elon needs less screen time and note his wishes/visions on a dairy instead of tweeting.

• Funny
Reactions: dsandhu
I am in Pittsburgh but with a much later order date and little hope that I would get a VIN at this point. But I have been scanning for updates from the Pittsburgh folks and am seeing nothing. I am closeby to the service center and might visit after work to see if I can learn something.
Any Pittsburgh/Wexford folks get a VIN yet??
4/7 order date here... My SA told me weeks ago that the car was slated for production and should have arrived at the SC by now... Still waiting for a match. Wouldn't they have had that done before they shipped the car here?
My SA never responded to any of our texts so weā€™ve been emailing the dealership. Theyā€™ve been nice but have not provided any information at all other than ā€œwe donā€™t see a vin in your account yetā€