Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm hoping next week they'll be rolling out VINs for us May orders. I've been sitting on the edge of my seat, distracted from work, refreshing my account page frantically. It's an obsession at this point lol my husband looks at me and thinks I'm crazy but at least you all understand me! you guys are like one big support group hahaha but seriously Elon! Let's goooooooo!
I hope those of us with april orders get Vins we are still in May after all.

Just talked with my SA here in Sacramento California. This his response. I ordered April 25th

We are hoping to have your vehicle delivered towards the end of June - we won't know for sure until your VIN number is assigned. Unfortunately I don't have any additional information at this time.

Just talked with my SA here in Sacramento California. This his response. I ordered April 25th

We are hoping to have your vehicle delivered towards the end of June - we won't know for sure until your VIN number is assigned. Unfortunately I don't have any additional information at this time.
Sounds like my SA in Buena Park, CA. I guess that’s their programmed answer nowadays smh.

Reactions: guccitrash

Sacramento here too! EDD June 19 - June 30. Why are the seconds ticking by so slowly?!?!