Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my VIN on Tuesday, MYLR white/white, tow hitch, 7-seat, FSD.

Just uploaded my insurance yesterday and got a text message to set a delivery appointment. However that link doesn’t work and just redirects to the account dashboard...

My SA told me to ignore the link since I won’t be picking up, while another SA told me to try again tonight if not to call them again tomorrow morning to schedule a pickup manually...

Glad to see a happy ending! Thanks for the info on CarMax, I may have to revisit them once we have a VIN and delivery time to see what we can get!
Also, if it's a hassle to unplug/plug your dryer and you want a little bit more charging speed, you may be able to use the Tesla NEMA 5-20 adapter if your outlet is a 20A one. It doesn't seem like much, but it charges ~30% faster than the 5-15 that comes with the car.

Best of luck and congrats! 🎉
Thanks for the NEMA info. I need to look into that one. I'm sure the amps are higher on that outlet I'm using.

Reactions: StoicKiwi
FYI - If you have a VIN but have not been contacted about scheduling delivery, call the DC. I called mine, he said that system is struggling and he manually scheduled me. I was supposed to go to Westmont, IL, but he said it would be faster and easier if they just dropped it off at my house since the DC is overrun.
Getting it Saturday!!!
I'm picking mine up from Westmont tomorrow at 5:30pm, I might be one of the reasons why it's overrun 😬. Congrats on the upcoming home delivery!

I love Telsa but I hate being lied to. SA lead: “Sir your car has to built in Fremont. You get a vin when your car gets out of production. We’re waiting on trucks to come in any day now.” Me: “OK, what’s wrong with the 150 plus model Y and 3’s parked down at the mall and overflow lot.” SA Lead - crickets! Me: “there are cars made starting May 1st through 18.” SA Lead - crickets! Stop lying to us!! This was at the store in Decatur, GA. Once I get my car I’ll never return to that store! It’s one thing to follow company policies but not at the detriment of compromising you integrity!
1733A1D9-64C5-4D6A-BD11-CE3C9C5402C0.jpeg
667BCBE8-D2AC-454F-BC4D-4255E5E24D62.jpeg
CD6B2357-21B7-4A17-B4BA-1380051CABA0.jpeg

I love Telsa but I hate being lied to. SA lead: “Sir your car has to built in Fremont. You get a vin when your car gets out of production. We’re waiting on trucks to come in any day now.” Me: “OK, what’s wrong with the 150 plus model Y and 3’s parked down at the mall and overflow lot.” SA Lead - crickets! Me: “there are cars made starting May 1st through 18.” SA Lead - crickets! Stop lying to us!! This was at the store in Decatur, GA. Once I get my car I’ll never return to that store! It’s one thing to follow company policies but not at the detriment of compromising you integrity!View attachment 667024View attachment 667029View attachment 667030
Ordered March 31 and I’m pissed.

Yup! So with his 60A outlet, with the 80% load capacity the Wall Connector should be running at its highest output.
So - question. I know nothing about this. A friend told me to have my electrician install a 60 amp circuit on my Nema 14-50 outlet, that way I have options if I want to switch to the Tesla wall charger later. Any concerns with that?

Reactions: hotleadsingerg
I love Telsa but I hate being lied to. SA lead: “Sir your car has to built in Fremont. You get a vin when your car gets out of production. We’re waiting on trucks to come in any day now.” Me: “OK, what’s wrong with the 150 plus model Y and 3’s parked down at the mall and overflow lot.” SA Lead - crickets! Me: “there are cars made starting May 1st through 18.” SA Lead - crickets! Stop lying to us!! This was at the store in Decatur, GA. Once I get my car I’ll never return to that store! It’s one thing to follow company policies but not at the detriment of compromising you integrity!
Are you talking to a SA at Decatur? Just curious, as that's where I have set to pick up whenever I get a VIN (etc). Today I received a response that was basically "they are building them now", which I'm sure isn't an incorrect answer, they are building cars now. It's just I'm sure most orders from May / early April are built, but I could be wrong, who knows. At least it's nice to see some MYP's in those photos.

Took delivery this afternoon.. Hatch is a little misaligned but panel gaps otherwise look good..
Took delivery this afternoon.. Hatch is a little misaligned but panel gaps otherwise look good..

Waaaahooo!!!
so fresh and so clean!! Congrats my friend we as twins 👯‍♂️
I’m going to take pics too!!! Pick up tomorrow!
Got my outfit (I ordered 4/1 — the car and apparel) lol can not wait!!!

Are you talking to a SA at Decatur? Just curious, as that's where I have set to pick up whenever I get a VIN (etc). Today I received a response that was basically "they are building them now", which I'm sure isn't an incorrect answer, they are building cars now. It's just I'm sure most orders from May / early April are built, but I could be wrong, who knows. At least it's nice to see some MYP's in those photos.
Yes SA Bill and SA Jazmin. Someone took r delivery from and order placed 2 weeks ago and I’ve been waiting since March. Your car is probably sitting with mine at North Dekalb Mall dirty and exposed.

Got my VIN and MVPA late last night, completed the insurance and financing. Didn't get any text to schedule delivery so I went to tesla.com/scheduled/rnxxxxxx and was allowed to schedule my delivery.

My SA sucks, no email communication, no responses, didn't email any document to me or text or anything useful. How are these people keeping their job? If I did a crap job like this fool, I would've been fired. I always had to call my local Service Centers and talk to an Advisor there. Ugh, whatever it's almost over.
I called the DC to set up my delivery. I get mine tomorrow at 5 in North Houston