Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been waiting for this day! White/Black/7 / no FSD / no tow / 19 Gem :) dying rn!!!! lol

Just got my Vin 197xxx. Fremont factory pickup. Ordered 4/3. Delivery between 5/28-31

MY LR 7 red, white interior, 20" induction, tow, no fsd
Sweet. Congrats again both of you. I think its safe to assume I’m not far behind. Gotta order the rest of the accessories. Let us know how the delivery goes, specially Fremont since I’m going there too!

Hello everyone ! I’m in Redwood City, CA (Bay Area) Ordered 4/04 MY LT white on white with 19”s and a hitch . I had the option to take delivery around 04/21 but I was unable to . I’m soo eager to take delivery. I’m guilty of refreshing both my Tesla account page and this one multiple times a day at this point .

Hello everyone ! I’m in Redwood City, CA (Bay Area) Ordered 4/04 MY LT white on white with 19”s and a hitch . I had the option to take delivery around 04/21 but I was unable to . I’m soo eager to take delivery. I’m guilty of refreshing both my Tesla account page and this one multiple times a day at this point .
hello Redwood City neighbor. Maybe you got put back in the line. I can feel my car rolling down the Fremont delivery floor