Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes it seems so. If pick up is this Monday, we need to get the teller check today or tomorrow since banks are closed for the holiday... but Tesla is open in NJ. Waiting for the payment page or notice to get the check. Not sure yet those steps.

As for ACH payment, we like to give the money when we get the car after inspection... no reason to let Tesla have the car and money both.
yeah but you get your money back, if you don't accept delivery though.

Question about the proof of insurance before delivery (NY state law). Do you replace the old vehicle off the policy or just a add new vehicle tto the policy hen replace the old vehicle later? I was under the assumption that Geico would still cover my old vehicle since i paid for the month coverage already and offer me to pay for the new coverage but didnt see that option to pay for the future vehicle. It just switched the vehicles.
If you’re going to transfer your existing plates to your new model Y, you’ll need to replace the vehicle that’s on your policy with the Tesla. Otherwise, just add the Tesla to your policy and you’ll get new license plates after Tesla sends your vehicle registration to DMV.

Anyone else that got a VIN waiting on the final payment portal? I’ll probably call my SC and get things moving when they open. Ready to pick this thing up!
Yes a new estimate date
26C31DD8-F52B-4CBC-A806-82481A5A2302.jpeg

Reactions: iratre
Hi everyone! this is my first TMC post after joining to stalk this thread beginning at page 5. Thank you for keeping me from curling up in the fetal position when everyone ordering after me was picking up and still no vin for me.

Woke up to the magic button this morning: Ordered 3/31 MSM LR, black, 5, no FSD no tow, picking up Raleigh, NC vin 191XXX.

No text or email to schedule and I’m leaving on a trip on Sunday morning! Anyone got the link to the scheduling page? I know I saw it but I searched to page 415 and decided to just send out the distress signal 🥴

that means you got a vin hopefully. keep refreshing.

Missing dates means nothing. No correlation with receiving a VIN. I’ve lost dates a few days along the way. Just about (if not) everyone lost dates overnight. Some got VINs, some didn’t. My dates are back again this morning (albeit a little late! Usually updated before 8AM Eastern, but was a few minutes after that this morning). Actually moved a day closer than they had been on the front end, and 5 days closer on the back end.