Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know the process of paying with DCU? Got my VIN last night and Tesla currently has my account set assuming I am paying in cash full. They originally told me that I could change that later. My loan was pre-approved with DCU already and I just uploaded the purchase agreement. What's the next step? Just wondering if I would be faster to just finance with Tesla first and then refinance with DCU right after or is DCU pretty quick?

Mine reappeared and show 3-13 weeks now. I was at June 1 - June 17 before they disappeared so I’m going on the wrong direction. :(
Same here. Dates were gone for a few hours last night and woke up to a lovely Estimated delivery: 3-13 weeks. Not even "from order date." Trying not to get deflated yet. Hope this changes soon. Ordered 4/13 for pickup in Burbank.

Reactions: Emmadiane
Anyone know the process of paying with DCU? Got my VIN last night and Tesla currently has my account set assuming I am paying in cash full. They originally told me that I could change that later. My loan was pre-approved with DCU already and I just uploaded the purchase agreement. What's the next step? Just wondering if I would be faster to just finance with Tesla first and then refinance with DCU right after or is DCU pretty quick?

Tesla does a rate match, so that’s what I did. Sent Tesla the approval from DCU, and a few hours later they had updated my account with the rate match. Can’t speak to the process if going through a third party directly

Reactions: radiantm3
Ordered 4/26. Delivery dates have been gone for at least two weeks and just a generic 4-9 weeks from order. That disappeared last night and now it’s saying 3-13 weeks…

LR/5 seat/White/White/19s/Tow
Ordered 4/25 with same configuration without tow and same exact scenario happened to me. Was 4-9 weeks since day 1, now 3-13 weeks.
What general area are you located in?