Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very good news! Called my local service center today, they said it is looking like June 1st is when they expect my car to be ready. Said extremely likely that it is this coming week to take delivery! Im not gonna get my hopes up too much but wasn't expecting it until the end of June!
Best news of the day! ...until I get my own VIN... and then until I actually get to pick it up 😂

It looks beautiful!! I'm picking mine up in Orlando at 5, couldn't be any more excited :)
I have a few questions: For the scratches, did you put them in the app as service appointments?
And did you pay with online before getting the car? I've heard of people paying with a cashier's check in person instead of doing the online payment but I'm not sure which would be best.
Thanks a lot. Yes I took a pic in the app and sent it to service along with a pic of the misaligned frunk. Appointment scheduled for next Saturday morning to get it looked at. And regarding payment I linked my bank account and they debited my account this morning. I believe you can also bring a cashier's check if you prefer. Good luck and congrats!!!

Reactions: DavdOrtz
<just going to ramble here, not really whining, just observations>
What silly pursuit have a gotten myself into, lol. I wake up every morning, start looking up my delivery status while in bed, sometimes I wake up to go to the bathroom and can't help but pick up my phone to check. I get sad after seeing no progress and tell myself that I'm not going to keep checking today and do some yard work, maybe play a video game, to distract myself. But then just end up jumping on a different device, get upset again with no progress, go do something outside for little bit, then start thinking maybe there's update, and start checking everything all over again. I spend most of the day on TMC. I go from my phone to my iPad to my desktop to my laptop. It's unhealthy! I stay up until like 3AM. I keep trying to come up with a good reason to contact my SA, but I mostly leave her alone because I know what she's going to say. I don't blame Tesla at all for this. I'm well within their quoted estimated delivery date. I haven't watched netflix or played any video games in weeks, like I normally would with my free time.

I'm a self employed business owner who's looking to expand and my current business is pretty much employee run, I staffed up in anticipation that I'll be busy with expansion. But there hasn't been any progress on that front. So I pretty much have nothing to do. :)
Now that my kids are out of school I might have to start going on hikes or something.
Thank you for coming to my TedTalk!

What silly pursuit have a gotten myself into, lol. I wake up every morning, start looking up my delivery status while in bed, sometimes I wake up to go to the bathroom and can't help but pick up my phone to check. I get sad after seeing no progress and tell myself that I'm not going to keep checking today and do some yard work, maybe play a video game, to distract myself. But then just end up jumping on a different device, get upset again with no progress, go do something outside for little bit, then start thinking maybe there's update, and start checking everything all over again. I spend most of the day on TMC. I go from my phone to my iPad to my desktop to my laptop. It's unhealthy! I stay up until like 3AM. I keep trying to come up with a good reason to contact my SA, but I mostly leave her alone because I know what she's going to say. I don't blame Tesla at all for this. I'm well within their quoted estimated delivery date. I haven't watched netflix or played any video games in weeks, like I normally would with my free time.

I'm a self employed business owner who's looking to expand and my current business is pretty much employee run, I staffed up in anticipation that I'll be busy with expansion. But there hasn't been any progress on that front. So I pretty much have nothing to do. :)
Now that my kids are out of school I might have to start going on hikes or something.
I feel you. You're not alone! I try to keep it in perspective; this is occupying every waking hour for me but for everyone else it's just another day. Technically I am still within the original time frame that my SA quoted me. Even though my EDD says 3-13 weeks right now, I feel like in a couple days or less, that will change to a more normal/realistic number. Maybe even a VIN.

I have to remember that it's only been a couple days since people started getting VINs. In Tesla land it feels like that happened WEEKS ago and I'm still over here waiting.

For those in this situation. Get the Distill extension for your browser and set it to check for updates on your order page.

56C6F360-249A-447D-A127-D67D2F197415.png

Finally got matched in the Bay Area!! MYP white on white 😁😁