Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
96A3B20E-ACD3-4085-9933-6548D31457C3.jpeg

He’s ready to go home!

Congratulations!
Is that your delivery date range or pickup range? Have you talked to anyone in Savannah?
Thank you! That was my delivery range after I got my VIN. Then, My SA said my car will arrive the 3rd and I’ll pick up the 4th. I called the sales center and they confirmed everything and said to look for payment request and contracts 48-24 hours prior to delivery

Reactions: TechDaddy
I believe it would a fabulous idea! I fell asleep on the couch with my finger on refresh button on my manage page, the other day people started to get vins.

he thought I was absolutely crazy
My husband also thinks I'm crazy hahaha I've been hovering over this forum and telling him all the updates and rumors I hear and he thinks I'm nuts so I'm glad I'm not the only one LOL

Well...I was scheduled for delivery today at 4:00 but received a call around 9:15 this morning that during pre-delivery inspection, the team noticed a seat that was messed up so they ordered a replacement. It will delay delivery by a few days at least. I'm assuming it will be shipped from CA...hopefully not taking as long as the car itself did though lol. Not going to lie, I am bummed but at the same time glad they caught it prior to delivery and are taking care of it. Shows how fast they are pumping cars out of the factory but also that the local team is checking them out before delivery. I would rather wait a few days for it to be fixed versus me having to schedule an appointment to take it up there.

Good luck everyone, I just took delivery of my MYLR a little bit ago. I think I got extremely lucky with timing. Ordered 5/12, had vin on 5/25, took delivery 5/28 (which coincidently is my birthday).
Wow congrats and happy birthday! I think when we order another one in the future I'm going to mentally prepare myself that delivery will be close to end of quarter so that I'm not constantly refreshing like I did this time lol.

My husband also thinks I'm crazy hahaha I've been hovering over this forum and telling him all the updates and rumors I hear and he thinks I'm nuts so I'm glad I'm not the only one LOL
My boyfriend thinks I have lost it. Today I was trying to explain the whole roller coaster of the EDD and how as of today my dates are 3-13 weeks. He asked "but a few days ago you said it was going to be early June? How can any company get away with this?" and then he started to understand.