Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
F6E65EF7-CF0D-427E-BAF0-F72CF658A639.jpeg

Only issue my car has. SA told me to schedule a Mobile Service to fix it, that it should be painless… Only issue is that I’m too far for MS so now I have to drive it back 40m for then to fix it D:

Reactions: dsandhu
View attachment 667424
Only issue my car has. SA told me to schedule a Mobile Service to fix it, that it should be painless… Only issue is that I’m too far for MS so now I have to drive it back 40m for then to fix it D:
Also, apparently I now own several MYs, all with the same VIN. I’m able to switch between multiple vehicles in the app…
E834394E-50D5-4EBA-AF1A-11B694583423.jpeg

Question about the proof of insurance before delivery (NY state law). Do you replace the old vehicle off the policy or just a add new vehicle tto the policy hen replace the old vehicle later? I was under the assumption that Geico would still cover my old vehicle since i paid for the month coverage already and offer me to pay for the new coverage but didnt see that option to pay for the future vehicle. It just switched the vehicles.
Geico will do whatever you ask for (fee's accordingly). Swapping my plates from old vehicle to new, insurance staying on old car to end of day so cars overlappiing but only one set of plates.

Hello Everyone! Just got the email for payment and immediately scheduled my delivery for tomorrow! Beyond excited and glad that I could vent throughout this process with everyone haha!
Lots of people getting vins , and payment details. We never received an email or text. But after sending emails and leaving a VM about our new vin this morning, we received a call around noon from our SA and are now set to schedule our pick up on Memorial Day! NJ auto dealers are closed on Sundays, but open for the holiday! Great news. He shared with us that our MY will be delivered Sunday and they are doing prep now for deliveries all day Memorial Day Monday at Springfield.

No payment button ever appeared on our "manage order page". Spent the day getting the insurance turned on, and the funds together. Printed new insurance card just for good measure.

Not taking any chances here that the Tesla bank did not get our money, or charged us twice. No risk with ACH, we will bring the Certified Bank check and turn it over after we see our car.

Wow, a whole week??
I don't think the fix will take that long. I'm guessing they discovered the problem this afternoon during prep and need a few days to schedule the adjustment due to the onslaught of deliveries. I'm about a 2 hour drive from the SC so it had to wait until next Saturday. I told them to take the extra time to make sure everything was perfect, LOL.

I don't think the fix will take that long. I'm guessing they discovered the problem this afternoon during prep and need a few days to schedule the adjustment due to the onslaught of deliveries. I'm about a 2 hour drive from the SC so it had to wait until next Saturday. I told them to take the extra time to make sure everything was perfect, LOL.
Ah, okay, well I hope all goes well!

Still waiting on a vin. Ordered 4/23. Picked up floor mats, trunk mat, kids car seat protectors, frunk liner, and console organizer.

While you were/are patiently waiting are there any good accessories you’re scooping up?
1 Tb HD, Mud Flaps, Screen protector (matte), 3D Floor Mats (full set), Arm Rest Hidden Storage Box, Jack protect pucks. Still looking for Console storage, console wrap/protector (preferably not the wrap type). Also thinking about tinting front side windows and maybe some PPF (jury still out on that one). Thoughts on the "still looking for" items or "thinking about" items?

Reactions: Yeazy