Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m holding off on my Model Y order was to take delvery June 1. The reason the NHTSA have removed check marks for features no longer active on the vehicles build after April 27 because of the radar being removed. Tesla has said will fix this via software update knowing past timeframes from Tesla this could take months or a year there will be using these vehicles to get data from them in North America which will take time this whole implementation of Tesla Vision is a F-up and guess what your car insurance premiums will be way more until this safety features are back up on Model Y & 3s

-No Crash Imminent Braking​

- No Forward Collision Warning​

- No Dynamic Brake Support​

Attachments

• CAFBD8A2-6815-4365-878B-BCD240555AA3.png
    CAFBD8A2-6815-4365-878B-BCD240555AA3.png
    368.2 KB · Views: 90
I’m holding off on my Model Y order was to take delvery June 1. The reason the NHTSA have removed check marks for features no longer active on the vehicles build after April 27 because of the radar being removed. Tesla has said will fix this via software update knowing past timeframes from Tesla this could take months or a year there will be using these vehicles to get data from them in North America which will take time this whole implementation of Tesla Vision is a F-up and guess what your car insurance premiums will be way more until this safety features are back up on Model Y & 3s

Update from previous post: Current dates show 6/10-6/30 in the portal(ordered 5/2). I was at Mission Viejo Mall so thought I'd stop in the Tesla showroom there. Had one of the SA's check my order number and she stated her tool was telling her end of June for delivery...She checked rather quickly so don't know what to make of it. Maybe she see's the same exact thing as we do and took the conservative approach and told me the latest date. :/

what was the insurance before and after?

It’s still there.

When I set up my profile I chose the closest center to me (Burbank), but I just spoke with them today and they confirmed they are delivering to my home. I didn't request it and I don't think we have a choice either way. They must anticipate being extremely busy so will do as many home drop-offs as possible
I too am taking home delivery whether I want to or not. They told me that due to overwhelming amount of deliveries, they are sending mine as a “drop-off” which I don’t mind but I would have preferred the option.

Reactions: Emmadiane