Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you know if the Tesla Wall Charger gets the 30% federal tax credit?
I believe that you have to have it professionally installed to get it but I don't know.. When I installed my J1772 charger 2 years ago, I did not claim it on my taxes.. Didn't know at the time. I do know of someone who claimed it and the IRS rejected it. Not sure why but it's really not a big deduction anyways..

Reactions: knightriderY
Okay guys, happy for everyone that’s gotten their VINs so far but getting a little distressed now that people who ordered after me are getting them. I contacted Tesla support today online and they said they’d have an SA call me before EOB. It’s now 10:37 PM CST and no call, no VIN, no EDD on my account, and only one confirmation email from the day I ordered — no other communication. I’m still super excited for my MYLR but have never experienced customer service this bad when buying a car before.

I’m happy for everyone who got their MYs…but I’m starting to lose my sanity over this. I ordered on 4/9 (LR, Gemini, white) for northern Virginia delivery and I’ve heard nothing. My dates keep changing and now it’s 6/13-30 😖. My SA has not been helpful at all. She just said to contact her again on June 4 to see where the deliveries are at. 😭😵‍💫

Okay guys, happy for everyone that’s gotten their VINs so far but getting a little distressed now that people who ordered after me are getting them. I contacted Tesla support today online and they said they’d have an SA call me before EOB. It’s now 10:37 PM CST and no call, no VIN, no EDD on my account, and only one confirmation email from the day I ordered — no other communication. I’m still super excited for my MYLR but have never experienced customer service this bad when buying a car before.
I feel your pain

Fingers crossed for you my friend. Hopefully in 15 mins, you get your vin.

Reactions: casey1202
Been lurking here ... enjoying the banter. Keeping me sane while delivery date has disappeared and reappeared like a magical cat. This Y replaces my totaled MS 😟 , so I've been sharing a car with my wife since late March🤬. Ordered MYLR Midnight/Black Induction wheels Tow hitch - April 10. Got a VIN this am!!! Shows delivery May 28- May31. Now for the big decision .... Add another 10K for FSD???

Lol, are you kidding me??

Reactions: Soosh
Omg good assurance thank you! BC too and got the change back to the standard wait date so it got me worried these couple days. Tho my SA never offered to ping it for me
I think he had to have the VIN before he could ping it, but once he did, he showed this earlier this afternoon:

Attachments

• 8036EAAE-5256-47CF-AF32-FA08AB6D3874.jpeg
    8036EAAE-5256-47CF-AF32-FA08AB6D3874.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 85