Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered on 5.14 - never had any EDD or anything just the idea of possibly 4-11 weeks when I initially ordered. Tonight got the notice re: radar & clicked it. Now delivery date June 3-6!

Atlanta (Roswell SC) pickup
RN1149...
White/Black int/ 5 seat/ 20”wheels/ no FSD, no hitch!
Now I have a VIN!!! 1967xx
I'm guessing someone may have passed on theirs for it to be this quick

Blue MYP 5-seat FSD w/tow hitch ordered 2021-03-24, delivery coordinator offered a car 2021-03-28 however could not take delivery as my outbound lease transfer was not set to complete until 2021-04-08. On 2021-04-08 told delivery coordinator that I was ready for delivery. This morning I was prompted to accept the changes to the build based on the removal of radar for Tesla Vision, upon acceptance I reached out to my delivery coordinator and received a VIN, VIN later showed up in my account this evening. Delivery scheduled for 2021-05-31.

VIN 194xxx

Okay guys, happy for everyone that’s gotten their VINs so far but getting a little distressed now that people who ordered after me are getting them. I contacted Tesla support today online and they said they’d have an SA call me before EOB. It’s now 10:37 PM CST and no call, no VIN, no EDD on my account, and only one confirmation email from the day I ordered — no other communication. I’m still super excited for my MYLR but have never experienced customer service this bad when buying a car before.
When you say no EDD, you mean you have nothing at all? For the longest time it said 6-9 weeks from order date for me.

Been lurking here ... enjoying the banter. Keeping me sane while delivery date has disappeared and reappeared like a magical cat. This Y replaces my totaled MS 😟 , so I've been sharing a car with my wife since late March🤬. Ordered MYLR Midnight/Black Induction wheels Tow hitch - April 10. Got a VIN this am!!! Shows delivery May 28- May31. Now for the big decision .... Add another 10K for FSD???

I’m getting FSD. I think if one can afford it they should buy it, even if it is overpriced. To me personally it’s the biggest part of owning a Tesla.

This has me thinking, did anybody have to upload insurance before getting a VIN? I was prompted to add mine weeks ago (which I already did) yet don't have a VIN.
So I uploaded my current insurance just to have the task filled out.
I was a bit worried about the policy number, but it was for my Nissan Leaf that I was replacing with the Tesla. After getting my VIN and scheduling delivery for today, I called my insurance company and told them I would be replacing the Leaf with the Model Y and they sorted it out.
The policy number stayed the same but Tesla didn't even ask me to provide the insurance card when I showed up :)

Reactions: JerseyShoreMY
Okay guys, happy for everyone that’s gotten their VINs so far but getting a little distressed now that people who ordered after me are getting them. I contacted Tesla support today online and they said they’d have an SA call me before EOB. It’s now 10:37 PM CST and no call, no VIN, no EDD on my account, and only one confirmation email from the day I ordered — no other communication. I’m still super excited for my MYLR but have never experienced customer service this bad when buying a car before.
I ordered in February. Like, respectfully, you ordered 2 weeks ago. Get in line ;)

Houston, TX. Order date 4/17. LR white 5 seater no tow hitch. I got home delivery today, and wanted to post after going for a 200mi joy ride to day hang in there. Once you are in the driver seat you will forget how you feel right now. This car is absolute blast and I can not stop grinning.
F7C30CBA-577C-41E6-A690-D228975CF4F7.jpeg

My husband also thinks I'm crazy hahaha I've been hovering over this forum and telling him all the updates and rumors I hear and he thinks I'm nuts so I'm glad I'm not the only one LOL
My recorded my meltdown lol (he was not harmed in the making of this video)

My recorded my meltdown lol (he was not harmed in the making of this video)
Yeah, no one is alone. My wife literally thinks I'm the most annoying person on the planet talking about this every day. Today I got my VIN and she said, "OMG does that mean you're going to shut up now or soon?!"