Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We ended up taking delivery of the car in Thursday. What a journey! 2 issues we found was the driver side front panel was sticking out a little bit where it meet the head light and there was a scratch on the front. The tech can't it and just pushed the panel on a little. It's fine and I have an appointment for the scratch. All in all it was great. I think I lucked out.

Welcome to the world Mako..

Attachments

• PXL_20210527_213821922.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210527_213821922.MP.jpg
    709.7 KB · Views: 71
Thank you to everyone sharing their delivery experiences, particularly those in Mt. KIsco. My delivery is scheduled there on Monday following VIN assignment on Friday. The staff there did accommodate my schedule that includes travel and work, so big kudos for that. I will say it was impossible to reach a person there all day Friday. I finally got an email response late in the day with the information I needed. I agree with the commentary that a high tech company like this should have these delivery systems far more advanced than they are.

9A7A6077-10C9-4A0D-B5BB-ACFF123E9C03.jpeg

Took delivery yesterday! No major issues aside from a paint blemish from transport. Going to see if mobile service can address that. Only noticed one tiny (< 2mm) alignment issue on the rear tail light, but I’m not going to even report that.

Took it around down and of course did the boom box fart thing for the kids when driving past people😆

Navigate on AP was awesome for the 3 hour drive home, but I’ll be happy when the autosteer limit of 75 mph is lifted. Locked myself out of that when passing out of a cluster.

Edit: mine didn’t come with ppf or mud flaps. Installed the flaps shortly after leaving pickup.

Last edited:
View attachment 667543
Took delivery yesterday! No major issues aside from a paint blemish from transport. Going to see if mobile service can address that. Only noticed one tiny (< 2mm) alignment issue on the rear tail light, but I’m not going to even report that.

Took it around down and of course did the boom box fart thing for the kids when driving past people😆

Navigate on AP was awesome for the 3 hour drive home, but I’ll be happy when the autosteer limit of 75 mph is lifted. Locked myself out of that when passing out of a cluster.
Man that black on black looks so good. Congrats!

5/8 Order. MYP black/white/ 5 seat/no FSD or tow. Devon,PA.
Checked at 5 am nothing, decided to refresh right now, VIN!!!! 1970xx
Still says jume 6-12 delivery, but plan on calling to find out if that’s accurate.
After accepting the order update for Tesla Vision this morning I finally got a VIN! 1974XX. EDD is now June 2-8 🥳