Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I read through those that got VINs, it seems that the "next step" is a call from the SC and many people are getting that "quickly". How long has that taken? I got my VIN yesterday and so far nada. No text, no email, no call, but, this morning the EDD changed from May29-May31 to May 29-June 1 (No time machines I guess) Impatient me is wondering if I can speed things up? I'm using Tesla financing, but still need to pay the 15k balance. My bank is closed, and Monday is a bank holiday. Can I write a personal check (Houston)???? so many question ... so little patience...

3CC70041-3801-47DE-8E4E-A84097C0FF58.jpeg

Took delivery today @ Van Brunt St, Brooklyn. I would say build quality was great. Couldn’t find anything besides few greasy spots and tape left on the tailgate. However, while driving home felt a vibration above 60mph. Probably an imbalance front wheel (my guess). Already scheduled a service appointment for that. Lastly, no PPF was installed. Not sure I want it actually. Vin:183xxx ordered 4/19 car was built 4/21. Standard autopilot works after it “acquired enough data” the blue line fills in around the wheel icon.

As I read through those that got VINs, it seems that the "next step" is a call from the SC and many people are getting that "quickly". How long has that taken? I got my VIN yesterday and so far nada. No text, no email, no call, but, this morning the EDD changed from May29-May31 to May 29-June 1 (No time machines I guess) Impatient me is wondering if I can speed things up? I'm using Tesla financing, but still need to pay the 15k balance. My bank is closed, and Monday is a bank holiday. Can I write a personal check (Houston)???? so many question ... so little patience...
I called my local SC and set up the delivery time with them directly. They were able to look me, confirm insurance-payment was complete and then let me know my Y was in transit to the store. I didn't wait for an email or text. Recommend to all to be proactive.

I As I read through those that got VINs, it seems that the "next step" is a call from the SC and many people are getting that "quickly". How long has that taken? I got my VIN yesterday and so far nada. No text, no email, no call, but, this morning the EDD changed from May29-May31 to May 29-June 1 (No time machines I guess) Impatient me is wondering if I can speed things up? I'm using Tesla financing, but still need to pay the 15k balance. My bank is closed, and Monday is a bank holiday. Can I write a personal check (Houston)???? so many question ... so little patience...
I was told 48 hours from delivery. For example, I received my VIN this morning spoke with DC. Told me car was in transit expected to arrive this week gave me delivery appointment on Sunday 6 June. I think if delivery is in transit there is more time

Reactions: Soosh
I didn’t receive any communications for days even though estimated delivery everyday was the same day.

After making a few calls that didn’t lead to anything I decided to go visit in person and they finally “found out” my car was ready and scheduled delivery!

Hello! I placed my order for a MYLR Blue/Black 5-seat, tow hitch, non FSD on 5/21. To this day I have never seen a date range or even a (3-13 week). There's just nothing there. That is normal right? I did complete all the tasks.
I took my 3/22 order off hold on the same day as your order and I’ve been missing dates for the past 3 days. Was “1-10 weeks” before that.

Have been watching this since I ordered MYLR (MSM, 5 seater, 20” inductions, black, FSD) on 5/9 in Charlotte. Never had calendar dates appear in my account, but always saw a time estimate of 5-11 weeks.
Today, the time estimate disappeared (no dates, no weeks showing) and the Home Screen on the app now shows my config (this is new). Hoping this is a sign of VINs to come!!

Those who’ve finalized purchase via cash or outside financier...

if you had a choice, would you do certified check or pay through the site? Considering I should get to pickup check Tuesday from cred union, but have til Saturday to pay.
Been mentioned here before that it’s a good idea to pay with check in unfortunate case you have to decline the car.