Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t think so. They seem to be very pushy about getting their minimum $4500 down payment both on loan and lease contracts.

It sucks, cause it Is a really bad idea to put money down on a lease. But they don’t seem to be willing to entertain a deal without money down.
I leased my M3 100% walked out of the dealer without paying a dime. OBV the lease payment was higher but yeah...

This isn’t delivery time related, but just a warning to you all to get used to the turning radius of the car before you side swipe a vehicle while pulling into a parking space 😩

Also picture of my headlights in my 186 picked up yesterday to keep it relevant.
That's gotta hurt ...:( Sorry. The pics look to my uneducated eye top be the "old" headlights. I though all of us that were waiting were getting the new projector headlights. Does anyone know which VINs cuts over to the new ones?

Have been watching this since I ordered MYLR (MSM, 5 seater, 20” inductions, black, FSD) on 5/9 in Charlotte. Never had calendar dates appear in my account, but always saw a time estimate of 5-11 weeks.
Today, the time estimate disappeared (no dates, no weeks showing) and the Home Screen on the app now shows my config (this is new). Hoping this is a sign of VINs to come!!
@FlyingWombat Similar experience here. “1-10 weeks” since ordering, now dates missing for the last 3 days. I’m trying to be optimistic that a VIN is soon however I’m also mentally preparing myself to see the “3-13 weeks of doom” update also. :)

That's gotta hurt ...:( Sorry. The pics look to my uneducated eye top be the "old" headlights. I though all of us that were waiting were getting the new projector headlights. Does anyone know which VINs cuts over to the new ones?
As of right now, there’s no actual evidence to suggest the MYLR will ever get the global lights. That’s not to say it won’t happen at some point but all trims of the M3 and the MYP have had them since at least Q1’21. And most SA have been pretty consistent that only the MYP is getting them while the LR will stick with the reflectors.

I've sold 2 cars to carmax and experience has been good. They will do a complete inspection of the car, check vin history and will drive it before they confirm their offer. I had a 15 year old tucson with engine light and oil light on, some rough spots and 155k miles. They gave me $2600, $900 more than the Tesla trade in, took about 40min at the carmax dealership. Used cars are like gold right now. Also compare to Carvana - they're giving good $ as well.
Sold my car to Carmax today. They offered $3k more than Tesla. Could not have been easier. Zero haggling, they honored the price that got me in the door, 40 minutes in and out for me too. I’d recommend doing business with them.