Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
holy smokes! ev-tsla.com shows 123 new Model Ys in the US.

View attachment 668543
I spoke with Tesla chat today and they said they only have three black Ys for sale in inventory across entire US. They’re all getting matched and this person said Tesla just keeps going down the list until someone with an RN is matched if someone else can’t take the VIN.

Hi all, i ordered 05/24 and i have this below on my account. Is this something i need to worry and reach out to SA. Please advise. Thank You.

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

Reactions: iratre and Abadole
Hi all, i ordered 05/24 and i have this below on my account. Is this something i need to worry and reach out to SA. Please advise. Thank You.

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.
Ordered on 5/20 and mine says the same thing. Called Tesla and they said just wait

holy smokes! ev-tsla.com shows 123 new Model Ys in the US.

View attachment 668543
There are two in my area that match my configuration. The chat agent said she was unable to link the vehicle to my order, and it would need to be done by my SA or DC. The car will be gone by the time they are back in the office tomorrow to call me back (if they have time to call).

Chat person said that as long as the configuration matches my order, they would honor my reservation price not the current price on the website. I would have ordered it if it wasn't for the extra $2000 in price change and the extra transport fee. Looks like I will be waiting for another couple weeks.

When did you release your order hold? Finally an MCR on the lower east coast! I am really looking forward to mine! 🤞🏻
I released my order on 4/6 and had an initial EDD of 6/15 - 6/30 which disappeared for most of the duration. Showed up two days ago as 6/13 and then changed to 6/15 yesterday. Today I checked and had the page to accept the radar change. Have a vin as of today but still no option to schedule delivery.

I did let my delivery center know that I would be out of the country 5/28 to 6/6 and they said they would put a note on my account. so seems like as my vacation period ends they are starting to move my delivery process forward.